• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelii

Neo Member
Just got home from WHL, went with my dad who is a spurs supporter. It was crazy one minute spurs were on the attack then there was paramedics running onto the pitch. At one point there must of been a good 10-15 of them around him. Everything was silent too. The players looked in such a bad way. Hope everything goes fine for him.

dc89

Just got home from WHL, went with my dad who is a spurs supporter. It was crazy one minute spurs were on the attack then there was paramedics running onto the pitch. At one point there must of been a good 10-15 of them around him. Everything was silent too. The players looked in such a bad way. Hope everything goes fine for him.

Amazing support from the Spurs fans. I saw 1 guy on a BBC video stand up on his seat and rally the crowd to start chanting "There's only 1 Fabrice Muamba".

Anderson

Heard a heart doctor from the crowd ran onto the pitch to assist. A lot wrong with modern football but it's nice to see everyone come together when a player is in a bad way

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Really happy he's alright! Heart conditions run in the family you see..

ARTUROOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!1111

Lol, some please gif that celebration! :D

(not made by me)
3f3cc81013dfef1ff78a4d8e0a9e7e98.gif

It was a reference to the fake news about him and Bonucci isn't it? lol

And obviously the drinking celebration is a reference to his national team ban too :p

NekoFever

Man, I've only just heard what happened. I've been away from the TV and checked the results, and it just said match abandoned due to serious injury. Sounds horrific. Glad the prognosis is looking better.

Wilbur

Banned
Really happy he's alright! Heart conditions run in the family you see...
Same here; all three of my mum's brothers have had heart attacks in the last two years and now she has some syndrome as well. Great to see he's pulled through and that the weekend's football can be enjoyed properly.

offshore

The BBC seem to be refusing to report this statement from the hospital. I don't know why they wouldn't have been given it

Because it's not official. There is only Sky running with it, and they literally just said it was "sources". Still, they wouldn't run with it unless it was watertight.

So here's hoping.

LegoArmo

True, I'm just glad the medical staff at the ground, in the ambulance, and at the hospital might have saved a life. Hope he can recover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom