• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fur_Q

Marc Vivien Foe. He was not one of us, but he walked amongst us.

I still see City fans buy a shirt with his name of the back of It. And his memorial garden at The Etihad is incredibly moving.

Yeah this just brings that all back, damn this grit in my eye.

Pull through lad, pull through.

Well football GAF, I'm drunk. However, you'll notice I can type just fine and am in now way shape or form anywhere near the mess messi was last night
KuGsj.gif

Arnie

I've had four Buds and I'm at a cool level. Just played and won two out of two on Fifa Head to Head, Division 2. Hard to get excited about the football tomorrow after today, but I'll try in the morning.

Fry

Well football GAF, I'm drunk. However, you'll notice I can type just fine and am in now way shape or form anywhere near the mess messi was last night
KuGsj.gif

I never got drunk in my life. How many drinks do you have to have to get into Messi's state from last night? :p

KuGsj.gif

Just read through that now, interesting that Mr Messi could barely type a coherent word yet had no trouble with img tags on several occasions.

Why can I never buy drunk people online - apart from the cocknose lover

Edit by the way, pointless fact, once decent centre half Calum Davenport is now playing up front for some local team, wasted his career after going on a racist rant and getting stabbed by his sisters fiancé

Arnie

I've come in off my tits before and posted in this thread but I concentrate extremely hard to spell correctly. The easiest way to tell whether I'm over-intoxicated is if my sentence structure is incredibly simple. Like short sentences. I don't over think things. Spearing is better than Cleverly. For example.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't know why I post here when I'm drunk; I generally text everyone in my phone book so I pop in here as well. I've had a few tonight but not so many I don't know what I'm typing

sohois

I can't imagine being drunk enough that I cannot spell correctly yet still have the mental faculties to come onto GAF and start posting.

TeegsD

Been away all day and just the saw the news. I really hope he pulls through. I wanna get up tomorrow for the game and see that everything is getting better. Watching that video really almost made me lose it though. I watched Fehrer's death live and even not being a Benfica fan, seeing Tiago just lose it made me lose it. I had never seen that shot of his eyes open on the pitch til that video and it just hits even harder.

ShogunX

I trust you on that, because I assure you, you frequent that forum more than I do.

Just in bladdered me-self mate. Looking forward to tomorrow and hopefully Stoke don't park the bus again and make a game out of it this time.

Had far too much and I'm on the verge of being sick BUT I do currently have two goodfellas mini microwave pizzas on the go so that should sort me out.

Spell checker is ace.

GorillaJu

Fuck me I must have fallen asleep literally a minute or two before Muamba collapsed. I really hope he's okay.

We can thank Mou a bit if Fabrice pulls through. Wasn't it he who complained and got ambulances at the stadiums after Cech's head got smashed?

TeegsD

GAF is too effing bright and hard on the eyes when I'm properly drunk.

Same for me. I also don't trust GAF while drunk. I waited too damn long to get approved to even post on here so I don't wanna throw that away with some idiotic thread I might create. Now getting high and reading GAF is the way to go.

Salazar

Hoping for

De Gea
Smalling Rio Evans Evra
Valencia Carrick Scholes Nani
Rooney Welbeck

Young will very probably start, though. Don't know if Nani is right to play at all.

Ashes

Banned
I wonder how many people know that Football is being discussed in the football topic, in the post above. Congrats Wales. I forgot you're from Wales.

Salazar

Ravel Morrison didn't have time (10 minutes) to do anything for West Ham, really. Except get booed by Leeds fans.

I would hope that Sam would see that he will almost inevitably improve their shamefully uncreative attacking play if he gets more of a run. But after watching Sam dip his finger into scalding tea and then make a face as if someone else is to blame, I dunno.

Harry is gulping down the Hazard koolaid said:
And Redknapp says Tottenham can make a major statement of intent by beating their rivals to the Belgium star this summer.
He said: ‘I don’t want to go on and say he is the best player in the world because Manchester City will probably say, “We’ll have him”. There are other clubs in for him, Manchester United as well. It is ambitious but if we want to be a top-four club we have to do that.

You don't want to go on and say he's the best player in the world because he's obviously fucking not.

Ruh Roh said:
Lukas Podolski has cast doubt over his proposed summer move to Arsenal by claiming he would be interested in joining Lazio.
The Gunners were reported to have agreed a £10.9million fee with Cologne and to be close to finalising personal terms with the Germany striker

And Peter Crouch has promised not to do his wank robot dance in front of the Kop if he scores.

Jesus fucking christ. Don't pick either of them. said:
Andy Carroll, Liverpool's current centre-forward, has not yet hit the heights Crouch reached and if Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp gets the vacant England job then Crouch may even pip him to a Euro 2012 spot having played for Redknapp at Southampton, Portsmouth and Spurs.

Mastadon

Banned
That you are an expert should be questioned. :p

/obligatory: notsureifserious.gif.

Deadly serious. Carroll is the most expensive English player ever, which must mean he's the best. Crouch has a fantastic goal to game ratio, including goals against world class opposition like Jamaica.

Get Becks on the right wing whipping in those Devine crosses, and the Euros will practically be ours.

Ashes

Banned
Deadly serious. Carroll is the most expensive English player ever, which must mean he's the best. Crouch has a fantastic goal to game ratio, including goals against world class opposition like Jamaica.

Get Becks on the right wing whipping in those Devine crosses, and the Euros will practically be ours.

sold to the highest bidder. :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fiorentina supporters mocked Conte before kick-off by wearing colourful wigs in the crowd, something that amused the Coach.

“These are fun ideas and must be accented calmly. I even picked up a purple wig and will take it home for use when my hair isn’t here anymore. I compliment the Viola fans for the idea.”

KP6Jj.jpg

Salazar

necessary squad picks said:
Crouch
Carroll
Heskey
Andy Johnson
Jordan Rhodes the boy's a goal machine
Barry
Kevin Davies
Reo-Coker
Barton
Karl Henry
Pennant
Shawcross
Knight
Upson
Perch
Guthrie
Taylor
Paul Robinson

Let's English the fuck out of this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom