• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Semifinals at wembeley is stupid IMO

Liverpool will be favourites in their tie and some of their fans will have had to rob enough to fund 3 trips to London this season.

I jest but the point stands

One at Old Trafford and the other at the Emirates would have been perfect. But the FA have to get their money back somehow, eh...

bjaelke

You shut your whore mouth

:p
How dare you. I didn't see anyone else objecting to my observation.
BRØØØØØØØØNDBY. Getting Okore suspended for the next games too, great job.
Vest-Vest-Vestegnen!!! LÅ LÅLÅLÅ LÅ LÅLÅLÅ LÅLÅLÅ
You're not even taking advantage of this? Still 0-0 at home with 15 minutes left. You don't deserve the CL spot!
3AQmK.gif

Skrtel has been absolutely ridiculous today, seems like every Stoke attack that isn't a set piece has ended with him taking the ball.
Skrtel's been our best and most consistent player this season and one of the best defenders in the league. His interceptions have saved us on several occasions.
Fuck off Stoke you horrible ugly cunts.
My thought exactly. Those fucking rugby tactics. Lucky that Huth got away without a single card.
Tottenham/Bolton-Chelsea
Liverpool-Sunderland/Everton
Couldn't have asked for a better draw. Everton at "home" should be another 3-0 beating. Sorry Hixx, don't see you making it past them.

sneaky77

and now a pk.. wow... this ref has been terrible all game for both teams but well..

San Jose probably had the worst game of his life today.. but damn, we played terrible, the passing was awful all game long we didn't really create much of anything

Vest-Vest-Vestegnen!!! LÅ LÅLÅLÅ LÅ LÅLÅLÅ LÅLÅLÅ
You're not even taking advantage of this? Still 0-0 at home with 15 minutes left. You don't deserve the CL spot!
3AQmK.gif

We have secured the spot for the league. We deserve it more than any of the other shit teams in this league. Sadly we have gone back to Hans Backe football with defensive midfielders on the wings.

elseanio

GET IN!!! Should defo be sorted for a semi ticket. Merseyside derby would be brilliant.

Semi should be Millenium Stadium. stupid having to go to London

sneaky77

Ath 0 - 3 Valencia

I don't know that we deserved to lose by that many but the first goal gifted by San Jose really hurt us, obviously missing Llorente also hurt. Our passing was awful all game long, but Valencia didn't really do anything to score 3 goals.. oh well.

Possibly Liverpool v Everton semi final on the same day as the Grand National (14th April). Town's gonna be crazy if that happens. It'll make St Patricks day look like prayer time at the Dalai Lama's.

Fans of other clubs, please bear in mind Liverpool won't be playing April 15th for obvious reasons. If the FA refuse to move the game then it won't be played.

Ath 0 - 3 Valencia

I don't know that we deserved to lose by that many but the first goal gifted by San Jose really hurt us, obviously missing Llorente also hurt. Our passing was awful all game long, but Valencia didn't really do anything to score 3 goals.. oh well.

I hope you don't feel this is a disrespectful question, but how comes you took us apart so easily yet found it tough today against Valencia? Do you think there was an aspect of the players raising their game for the United matches? Or was is just bad luck/injuries today or maybe your style worked better against us than Valencia?

I only ask because you've lost 3-0 to Valencia at home and we didn't get close to you so I'm thinking we must be way way behind in the bigger picture.

Of course, it's only one game, just asking. I really need to start watching La Liga outside of Real/Barca.

Seep

Possibly Liverpool v Everton semi final on the same day as the Grand National (14th April). Town's gonna be crazy if that happens. It'll make St Patricks day look like prayer time at the Dalai Lama's.

Fans of other clubs, please bear in mind Liverpool won't be playing April 15th for obvious reasons. If the FA refuse to move the game then it won't be played.

I've been saying to my mate in work that we'll play each other in the semi's and he's been dreading it. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Carbonox

Glad Newcastle got a win. Was always gonna be tough against Norwich. Next up is West Brom. Some payback is due against those annoying shites.

Anyway, the FA Cup draw could go our way for the quest for Europa League. If Liverpool get to the final (which I fucking hope for the reasons here), I believe that because they've already qualified (Spurs and Chelsea are guaranteed European football anyway), 7th is pretty much guaranteed a spot as well. However, if Sunderland or Everton get to the final, they will get the last Europa League spot (a runners up prize), meaning 6th spot is the final place (because of Liverpool's Carling Cup win and if they get to the FA Cup final).

This is right...right? :lol

Wolves under McCarthy - Shite team with motivation
Wolves without McCarthy - Shite team without motivation

You have to wonder why they're teetering on the brink of relegation yet look like they can't be arsed. They have the look of players who are sure that they'll be picked up by Premier League teams when they go down. Most of them are in for a shock I think. Must be absolutely infuriating for the fans

Good win earlier, only caught the last half hour. Downing's been playing OK recently, still odd to think that the only real contributions he's made all season have been that goal and his penalty in the shootout against Cardiff

So according to some Bulgarian tweeter; Berbatov's agent has said he is looking to leave and that the club have told him they won't make life difficult for him should an offer come in for him. Ferguson has said he is being left out because he doesn't fit the style of play. He's looking to leave England and money isn't his top priority. He's not looking to create a scandal like Tevez and won't go to the USA/UAE or Japan.

Anybody understand Bulgarian!?

K1LLER7

So according to some Bulgarian tweeter; Berbatov's agent has said he is looking to leave and that the club have told him they won't make life difficult for him should an offer come in for him. Ferguson has said he is being left out because he doesn't fit the style of play. He's looking to leave England and money isn't his top priority. He's not looking to create a scandal like Tevez and won't go to the USA/UAE or Japan.

Anybody understand Bulgarian!?

PSG or maybe some team in germany. Wouldn't mind seeing him in spain maybe at malaga.

One at Old Trafford and the other at the Emirates would have been perfect. But the FA have to get their money back somehow, eh...

This should be how the semi finals should work. Hell when the Olympic stadium gets converted use that with the Emirates to give the teams a trip to London, but keeping Wembley special is important.

PSG or maybe some team in germany. Wouldn't mind seeing him in spain maybe at malaga.
I think he'd do very well in Italy.

This should be how the semi finals should work. Hell when the Olympic stadium gets converted use that with the Emirates to give the teams a trip to London, but keeping Wembley special is important.
It's not about a trip to London, it's about making money. FA have already decided that making money is more important than keeping Wembley for a special occasion.

Got to pay off that stadium somehow I suppose.

Yep, can see why they're doing it. The stadium was expensive and this is a consequence of finally getting that much needed upgrade. The shame for me is that 1) I don't think the new stadium is particularly special 2) Surely part of the plan was to host a tournament with the final at New Wembley, Qatar put an end to that!

Great job. Scumbag that lad is.

Wish I was there to taste his tears as he realises that being a particularly stupid troll is not a good enough excuse to stop you from getting a massive fine, a suspended sentence (hopefully) and being thrown out of university.

Still can't wrap my head around how stupid you have to be to do that using your real identity

K1LLER7

Milan shud buy him. My god ibrahmovich n berba playing together cud b so special but at the same time cud be absolute nightmare for their teammates when they r not in the mood to chase down loose balls.

strikers who play football walking, could work in italy

Kenka

Eredivisie-GAF what about Guidetti lately ? Guy was on el fuego some time ago and it seems like he hasn't attracted anyone's attention since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom