• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How popular is Non-League football on here? I have only missed 7 or so Farnborough games and to be honest it is normally great fun. There our a few good stadiums too, I went to Dartford and they have a really nice stadium.

Literally 2 people have complained, you and Kyoufu.

If you don't like it, block minus. It's no skin off my nose.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Just letting you know we're not bullshiting, it literately takes over 1 minute, sometimes 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2rJxS8tv5U

Either way, Sunhi will stick to superior abload for sure so no problem.

Wilbur

Banned
How popular is Non-League football on here? I have only missed 7 or so Farnborough games and to be honest it is normally great fun. There our a few good stadiums too, I went to Dartford and they have a really nice stadium.

Not at all but it's to be expected I suppose. I've watched both Carshalton Athletic and Sutton United a few times when I've got the chance, but it's genuinely like going to the park and watching people play haha, the atmosphere's lacking there for sure. Probably better at Farnborough.

Hixx

[IM.G]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png[/IMG]

Just letting you know we're not bullshiting, it literately takes over 1 minute, sometimes 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2rJxS8tv5U

Either way, Sunhi will stick to superior abload for sure so no problem.

Not really sure why you posted that image. If you think everyone who disagrees with you is being aggressive, well I dunno what to say to that. I never once said either of you were bullshitting either.

Trying to make me feel bad by bringing Sunhi into it is a wee bit sad, though.

I mean no disrespect Hixx. Your gifs are good.

None taken. This all feels a very weird thing for some of us to be going to such lengths about, though!

Noirulus

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/508/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png[/IM]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2rJxS8tv5U[/url]

Either way, Sunhi will stick to superior abload for sure so no problem.[/QUOTE]

I can see your problem, but the opposite happens to me where Sunhi's GIFs sometimes take me over 30 seconds to load. So Abload isn't perfect either if something's wrong with the two hosts. Minus is smooth as butter for me, though.

Not really sure why you posted that image. If you think everyone who disagrees with you is being aggressive, well I dunno what to say to that. I never once said either of you were bullshitting either.
You edited your post. All you had was "If you don't like it, block minus. It's no skin off my nose.". Hence the pic. Also, joke.

Trying to make me feel bad by bringing Sunhi into it is a wee bit sad, though.
Seriously?

I can see your problem, but the opposite happens to me where Sunhi's GIFs sometimes take me over 30 seconds to load. So Abload isn't perfect either if something's wrong with the two hosts. Minus is smooth as butter for me, though.

imgur and we have to deal with shitty compression on gifs with already shitty compression lol, oh and size limits.

Not at all but it's to be expected I suppose. I've watched both Carshalton Athletic and Sutton United a few times when I've got the chance, but it's genuinely like going to the park and watching people play haha, the atmosphere's lacking there for sure. Probably better at Farnborough.

We get about 500 a game and have about a group of 50 singing very rarely...the atmosphere last year when we got to the Play Off final was amazing! we crammed 3,365 to the ground! but most non league fans are fickle I guess...

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I want one more Cavani goal. A hat trick after blowing a penalty kick and capping a comeback victory would be the best.

Wilbur

Banned
We get about 500 a game and have about a group of 50 singing very rarely...the atmosphere last year when we got to the Play Off final was amazing! we crammed 3,365 to the ground! but most non league fans are fickle I guess...

That's a brilliant effort for a non league club. Probably around 200 at Sutton, half of which are there because they make a fucking great bacon roll.

Muamba will probably also have to go through quite a bit of rehabilitation, maybe even more operations, who knows how much damage that did to him. It will probably be until next when can even think about playing again.

Also, I totally called it, I'm no doctor but that was a textbook example of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy disorder, same shit killed Vivien Foé and Fehér. If I were a athlete right now I would spent the following week at a hospital getting everything scanned and tested. Heart problems, testicular cancer tennis elbow, erectile disfunction, you name it.

Well done you totally called the condition that leaves a young man fighting for his life, success!

Sorry but that just seems in bad taste to me

Real's streak of 3 or more goals at home seems in jeopardy if they don't play a little better. They've only scored less than 3 goals at home once (against Barca) in 15 games.

Great save right there.

Just been catching up with this thread, missed alot of footy recently. The GP kind of ruined my timezones plus I've been very busy helping some people out.

I would say that Minus.com is very good and I was using it up until about a couple of months ago, I still upload and store my gifs on minus because it has a nice structure being able to create folders to store my gifs.

But like I said for me personally abload uploads much quicker, almost double the speed. When viewing the gifs abload always loads quick for me, minus has been on and off for a couple of months now. Not sure why, most of the people say they have no problem.

Madridy

Just been catching up with this thread, missed alot of footy recently. The GP kind of ruined my timezones plus I've been very busy helping some people out.

I would say that Minus.com is very good and I was using it up until about a couple of months ago, I still upload and store my gifs on minus because it has a nice structure being able to create folders to store my gifs.

But like I said for me personally abload uploads much quicker, almost double the speed. When viewing the gifs abload always loads quick for me, minus has been on and off for a couple of months now. Not sure why, most of the people say they have no problem.

2min too late mate!!

What the hell happened here and why.

Got knocked the fuck down, was probably being annoying or something. Not sure where it's from, it's the last clip in :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwd5oCMuyFg

Also features a classic Barcelona fight with kicks to the head and kungfu skills from Maradona

OT8|Tumblr

ih4UQSL7TYQ9K.gif

No matter what we must all agree to never use tumblr. It's like how there's laws of war, some things are just too shitty to do even if you are killing each other.

Inversive

lol has anyone seen this John Terry quote?

"We won in midweek and showed the superiority of English football in Europe. Repeated what United has done historically. United is the pride of English football. This was shown last year, before 2 years, 3 years before, and so on."

"It would be nice if we [Chelsea] 3 point win against Manchester City on Wednesday, because we should definitely Champions League next season and also it would help Manchester United to win the title, which they fully deserve."

I was gonna say that it's because we're Europeans but then I remembered, so is 99% on this thread.

Specific countries perhaps.

2min too late mate!!
Just like minus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom