• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

OT8 : We have no respect for human life.

Or something more creative than that!

OT8 : Party at Wilbury and Messi's ?

Messi last night:
di-I1AT.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Very classy Madrid, lovely to see.

And I meant to watch Homeland but forgot to record it and was in the middle of a bunch of other shows. I'll see it sometime.

Seriously though, how much pussy action we talking?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
HT: Udinese 1 - Napoli 0.

Napoli playing without Lavezzi, Maggio and Hamsik.

And I meant to watch Homeland but forgot to record it and was in the middle of a bunch of other shows. I'll see it sometime.

I don't even remember that scene lol

Watch Seinfeld, dude.

First time poster, long time lurker :)

Went to the Chelsea game today and was also shocked to see Torres score but I hope he is back and it isn't just another one off. It was a really great game and that second Leicester strike was amazing!

If it wasn't obvious I support Chelsea and Farnborough FC (Blue Sq South!) and am actually more interested in Non-League football this year.....

Wilbur

Banned
^^ 51% possession. Damn, Pogba + Cleverley combo?

No idea, I'm not United haha, I'm Sutton. But damned if I didn't shed a tear at knowing what the future holds

EDIT: FUCK FARNBOROUGH THEY BEAT ME 2-1 IN THE FA TROPHY
welcome :D always nice to see new people

Yen

There are a fair few disturbing sex scenes in Homeland.

Messi

044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

I am waiting for the Blu Ray of Homeland, but you guys say its good?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^Starts well, drags in the middle and ends on a high! The finale was brilliant!
First time poster, long time lurker :)

Went to the Chelsea game today and was also shocked to see Torres score but I hope he is back and it isn't just another one off. It was a really great game and that second Leicester strike was amazing!

If it wasn't obvious I support Chelsea and Farnborough FC (Blue Sq South!) and am actually more interested in Non-League football this year.....

Welcome! Chelsea? You need to be baptized by Fady K first.

game of thrones got incest, a hot blonde girl, horse decapitation and a midget. haven't even seen the show but i am pretty sure it's the best on tv at the moment.

Clegg

Wow really? that good. GOT was awesome.

You guys watch Eastbound and Down? Ive watched the first season and the first 2 eps of season 2 yesterday. Shit is awesome.

"You have clothes like a fucking dickhead!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McRQkbfrt88

Homeland is a very good show. It's well acted and the story itself is quite gripping.

Yurt is right when he says the show gets a bit bogged down in the middle episodes but the pay-off is so worth it.

Wilbur

Banned
I am also watching the first season of Misfits, I am 3 episodes in and I love all the characters. So awesome.

Rewatched Misfits recently and the acting's not great apart from Nathan. The second season the characters and acting is much stronger, but the episodes themselves probably aren't as good. Great show though.

I've still got so much to watch. Almost finished the American Office season 7, but have the complete boxsets of Sopranos, Deadwood and Generation Kill to watch, only halfway through BSG and Six Feet Under and need to see Homeland, Game Of Thrones and Breaking Bad while fitting in rewatches of The Wire and American Development!

No it doesn't.

Abload:
[IMG']http://www.abload.de/img/ib1ie1h4ytmsaf3ykkj.gif[/IMG]

Minus:
[IMG']http://i.minus.com/ib1iE1H4ytMSaF.gif[/IMG]

Abload does have some shitty ads, hell sometimes it even plays music. Thing is : Many of the gif uploaders prefer minus, it's silly complaining about it as it works perfectly fine, if people really hate it they can go ahead and block it from their browser and not have the instant football gifs.

You youtube video is still processing.

Abload does have some shitty ads, hell sometimes it even plays music. Thing is : Many of the gif uploaders prefer minus, it's silly complaining about it as it works perfectly fine, if people really hate it they can go ahead and block it from their browser and not have the instant football gifs.
Just tried on IE where I don't have any ad blockers and didn't see any popups. Speakers were off though.

You youtube video is still processing.

Just give it a few seconds.

Kinda like Minus gifs, except that's more then 1 minute.

Abload: Instantaneous
Minus: 1m:30s

Hixx

No it doesn't.

Abload:
[IM.G]http://www.abload.de/img/ib1ie1h4ytmsaf3ykkj.gif[/IMG]

Minus:
[IM.G]http://i.minus.com/ib1iE1H4ytMSaF.gif[/IMG]

Literally 2 people have complained, you and Kyoufu.

If you don't like it, block minus. It's no skin off my nose. Minus is excellent for me, faster upload than abload for some reason, much, much more user friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom