• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-4adx5y.gif

untitled-3j7y0k.gif

I still think the league is Madrid's to lose. Even if Barca win against Madrid the difference is still 5 points.

I feel that Madrid isn't as fresh as they were a month ago, while Barcelona is in a better shape.

Also, Madrid has to play against harder rivals away.

It's obviously that the league is 99% ours, but still...

panty

Fucking hell.

What an awful game. Real should learn how to let go of the ball, this is driving me insane. Kaka made shitty passes and errors throughout the match, I blame him.
It was his post, of course he had to stop that one.

What? No. No one would've saved that.

alterno69

Banned
What? He's standing in the center of the goal.

Exactly, the whole point of the wall is to cover one side of the goal, the keeper covers the other one, if a players puts the ball over the wall and scores, kudos to him, if it goes to the keeper's post, it has to be saved by the keeper. Casillas was too far from the post he was supossed to be covering.

Fucking hell.

What an awful game. Real should learn how to let go of the ball, this is driving me insane. Kaka made shitty passes and errors throughout the match, I blame him.

Yeah, me too. Kaka has been horrible, and Özil hasn't been as wonderful as other days.

Benzema and Cristiano have missed a lot too.

Higuaín should've come in earlier.

Noirulus

Fucking hell.

What? No. No one would've saved that.

Had no idea how the commentators were praising him when he went off, guy didn't play well today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom