• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one can save this shot, unless he is this guy:

benji2ka81wd8e.jpg

:p

Ed Warner FTW.

Labadal

I'm on the phone, so no linkis but GODDAMN, what a goal by Fenerbache's Sow. Might be my favorite goal of the season.

Also watched Bundesliga highlights, and damn, there were some great goals. Raul's finish was masterful.

elsk

Banned
Is Holtby going to Arsenal?? Just had a Arsenal fan telling me it's a 'done deal'. ...

What? I doubt it. Holtby is very young and talented, he hasn't even "exploted" yet... and with Raúl leaving in summer they surely are going to need him as AM.

Stubo

I wasn't able to watch the game but the radio commentary made the game sound very casual, regardless of SAF's words on it.

It sounds like it was made easy, with the red playing a big part in this of course, but perhaps that was for the best after midweek. Perhaps not a true confidence builder, but getting a few goals isn't going to do any harm, and hopefully the rhythm can be built on going forward. I just (still) feel sorry for Berbatov, gone in summer or not, I want the man to have his chances to shine more often.

Still kind of stunned by the 2 collapse incidents within 2 days. As has been no doubt said in here countless times while I've been away for the weekend, it really does put everything into perspective. It's been nice to see fans of all teams unite for something far more important than our petty sport.

Wishing both full and speedy recoveries.

TeegsD

I wasn't able to watch the game but the radio commentary made the game sound very casual, regardless of SAF's words on it.

It sounds like it was made easy, with the red playing a big part in this of course, but perhaps that was for the best after midweek. Perhaps not a true confidence builder, but getting a few goals isn't going to do any harm, and hopefully the rhythm can be built on going forward. I just (still) feel sorry for Berbatov, gone in summer or not, I want the man to have his chances to shine more often.

Still kind of stunned by the 2 collapse incidents within 2 days. As has been no doubt said in here countless times while I've been away for the weekend, it really does put everything into perspective. It's been nice to see fans of all teams unite for something far more important than our petty sport.

Wishing both full and speedy recoveries.

Wait, there was another collapse besides the one at Bolton?

I was looking forward to Liverpool vs Stoke the most today and it didn't disappoint. Great, entertaining game. Liverpool is really growing on me.

Watching Real Madrid vs Malaga now.

Arnie

Okay so I'm watching the first episode of Homeland on your collective recommendation.

What the fuck. That
bedroom scene.

Man Malaga really stole that game away from Real Madrid.

Watching Udinese vs Napoli now. Weird how there's a lot of people in the stadium but the lower levels are almost empty. Those seats must be crazy expensive or something.

FootballFan

I know the discussion has kinda changed already but no way is that Cazorla goal Casillas' fault. Cazorla is a beast a free-kicker. He scored a pretty nice one vs Sevilla earlier in the season.
And another against Bilbao, now another vs Madrid.
Meh..still 8 points :( lol
*just gotta beat them in the clasico, then hope they lose 1 and draw 1....while we win all of our games*
won't happen :(

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
and if Barcelona manages to win it in the end, its because they took out el fuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaa!!!

7b7525f8a9d0c582a2593a81e73ec343o.gif

elsk

Banned
I think the league is still 99% Madrid's, 8pts to lose for Madrid is a lot of pts for the pace of winnings that both teams have on la liga.

I don't know, they dropped points today. They could drop points later, specially after the Barcelona match, they also got to play against us in the CL in those days. Their confidence could be on the ground (or not) after that.

Dortmund also dropped points last week. There's always hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom