• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dare you!

IDK, I've heard nothing but disappointment about that ending. Although my buddy tweeted at me how it could be a ingenious ending based on
reaper indoctrination
. Still, I've heard enough skepticism surrounding the game (while still unanimously considered to be a game worth playing) to decide I'm going to skip it. I'm happy with the original Mass Effect :)

Wilbur

Banned
The worst thing that's ever happened in this thread was the fucking gif conversation yesterday. I just wanted to get to the part where Liverpool lost but not only did that not happen, I had to read through pages of words like minus and abload used in contexts I don't understand and then found out Liverpool won. I felt sick.

Kyoufu

I can't quote your post in fear of spoilers. I haven't gotten to the ending but the rest of the game so far is great fun. Especially the multiplayer.

Nice game to play when there is football downtime.

The worst thing that's ever happened in this thread was the fucking gif conversation yesterday. I just wanted to get to the part where Liverpool lost but not only did that not happen, I had to read through pages of words like minus and abload used in contexts I don't understand and then found out Liverpool won. I felt sick.

insert obligatory "I JUST DON'T GIF A FUCK"

gurasa

Crazy photo!
yozV0.jpg

Them Dembas! Masha'Allah.
5H0lQ.jpg

He's smiling again!
XOqEK.jpg

I can't quote your post in fear of spoilers. I haven't gotten to the ending but the rest of the game so far is great fun. Especially the multiplayer.

Nice game to play when there is football downtime.

insert obligatory "I JUST DON'T GIF A FUCK"

Good thing I spoiler tagged it then :D

Wilbur

Banned
Guys I found myself in a video on youtube, at a concert. Not waving my arms when everone else is. its hella awkard.

Link dat shit.

You can briefly see me on Arcade Fire's Reading video, there's a shot where the camera is just over the cymbal and I'm on someone's shoulders with a hat on.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
80% - José Mourinho's win % in the league with Real Madrid, lower than Manuel Pellegrini's (81.5%). :O

Off topic (or on topic?): What a small Galaxy, I keep bumping into my former squad-mates in every solar system.

GorillaJu

Hahaha. That giant, enormous Citadel you see? Everyone only hangs out in about a 5000 sq ft area of it.

There's a video of me on a Los Angeles news channel somewhere. I got interviewed for the news when I was visiting the states after the earthquake. They wanted to ask me if I was scanned for radiation :lol

elseanio

I got interviewed by Sky Sports when I was in Athens, still have no idea if it was on telly. I think the BBC used a shot of me and my dad too, after we had a nice chat with Gordon Burns.

Meh nothing really worth watching today. I'll watch Roma and Genoa anyway though.

And I don't know if the non-Americans in here will know what it is but I can bee seen in the audience of a Double Dare episode. :b

I don't know if it is okay to ask but what is the best way to stream the football? I pay for Sky and normally use Sky Player but it normally sucks! Is there a place to get HD streams?

Mastadon

Banned
I don't know if it is okay to ask but what is the best way to stream the football? I pay for Sky and normally use Sky Player but it normally sucks! Is there a place to get HD streams?

Liveonlinefooty is your best bet. Full HD streams for a very reasonable price. I don't think they're accepting new members at the minute though, but they open up registration every so often.

Yen

Does anyone know a good streaming site so I van watch the latest Walking Dead episode? Don't want to wait a week, and tormenting has failed me.

Messi

Link dat shit.

You can briefly see me on Arcade Fire's Reading video, there's a shot where the camera is just over the cymbal and I'm on someone's shoulders with a hat on.

few rows back see Messi being all awkard and tall :) in barcelona

Its pretty funny, but I went alone and felt weird not being drunk/high like everyone else. But I didnt know where I was in barca (and it was a bad area) so I needed all my senses. Great show though. Redman totally landed on me with that jump from the speaker. I am the tall guy with black hair, dark tshirt.

FIND ME GAF :p

Foreveralone.jpg

Kenka

Oh there wasn't haha, it was the Guardian's Serie A blog. That was the only financial thing, rest was just talking about Moratti looking like he was going to cry

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...a-disgrace--and-a-warning-to-all-7576759.html

OK, it's only a rant but the overall debt to taxmen in Spain is frightening. We are talking about money that should serve the interest of the common and instead, is spent on Radamel Falcao's 40M€ fee. Will the Spanish folk put pressure on their squads to pay their debts ?

Meh nothing really worth watching today. I'll watch Roma and Genoa anyway though.

And I don't know if the non-Americans in here will know what it is but I can bee seen in the audience of a Double Dare episode. :b

I like that. Definitely know what it is.

Also, with the stream discussion. I try my best not to discuss it within the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom