• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil McNulty ‏ @philmcnulty Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Fabrice Muamba update from Bolton: "remains in intensive care...where today he is showing small signs of improvement."

Bolton statement continues: "His heart is now beating without the help of medication and he is also moving his arms and his legs...

Bolton statement on Fabrice Muamba: "However, his long-term prognosis will remain unclear for some time...

Carbonox

Danny Guthrie has said that he is annoyed that he was dropped from the starting eleven when Tiote and Cabaye were partnered back up again. :lol

The idiot needs to realise that he will never be in the first eleven as long as those two are fit. He will be useful if we play in Europe though, providing he signs a new contract and doesn't leave for free in the summer, but we still need at least one more decent CM if that were to happen, due to numbers. Gosling can fuck off and Alan Smith will be leaving. I guess this is where that Romain Amafiltano comes in if we do/have acquired him. Vuckic and Abeid will be useful in the middle too.

Still need more defenders though.

Crazy photo!

He's smiling again!
XOqEK.jpg

Can I just say, Torres looks like he's going super-saiyan in this picture, lol.

I became a hate figure for being on the news whilst having a conversation with Venky Rao at his temple in India.

Also dc's news about a cardiologist running on is untrue, they guy himself said he tried to get on but wasn't allowed

Still gotta try Fifa 12. Been being held up playing Mass Effect 3 and watching actual football games. My video game backlog is unreal at this point. (Being a member of cheapassgamer since 2006 doesnt help that either)

Still gotta try Fifa 12. Been being held up playing Mass Effect 3 and watching actual football games. My video game backlog is unreal at this point. (Being a member of cheapassgamer since 2006 doesnt help that either)
You don't have to jump on the bandwagon now. You can wait until Fifa 13 releases.

Might as well wait for Euro 2012/FIFA 13 now haha. Other than clubs still being about who can hack their pro the best FIFA 12 was amazing!

Interesting stat: Steven Caulker has eight clean sheets in 18 games for Swansea (44%). Only Zabaleta, Kompany, and Hart have a higher clean sheet ratio.

Anyway, now I've got something football related in, have we all seen the video of the girl from N-Dubz blowing some dude?

Carbonox

Interesting stat: Steven Caulker has eight clean sheets in 18 games for Swansea (44%). Only Zabaleta, Kompany, and Hart have a higher clean sheet ratio.

Anyway, now I've got something football related in, have we all seen the video of the girl from N-Dubz blowing some dude?

wat

Hixx

Its terrible. She gets her tit out at the end but apart from that its a huge waste of 5 mins.

Messi

fumanchu.jpg

Its tulisa, my night is now ruined looking for this shit

Any of you pick up FIFA Street? Stupidly sold my FIFA 12 Xbox copy after getting it on Origin :/ and now it takes ages to find a game!

Its a lot of fun. Definitely worth checking out.

Might as well wait for Euro 2012/FIFA 13 now haha. Other than clubs still being about who can hack their pro the best FIFA 12 was amazing!

No Euro '12 game. WB has the rights to the game. It makes me cry a little bit everytime I type that. WC2010 was the shit.

Messi

Do I dare go to the League clasico without a ticket? would I get a single ticket at the window day of game?

ME3FOOTIEGAF Spoilers for character and early decision

I had to decide if I still liked liara before ever meeting jack in me3, so I paniced and said I was still into her, I didnt know if jack was still around. Now I meet Jack and I like her redesign/character more than liara. She jumped me/kissed ect when she met me. Is this relationship over because of the decision I made earlier on or?

Its a lot of fun. Definitely worth checking out.

No Euro '12 game. WB has the rights to the game. It makes me cry a little bit everytime I type that. WC2010 was the shit.

Really!?! That WC2010 game was great, I was still playing that till the servers were shut down! Is WB actually making a Euro game? I guess the better question is will it be any good?

Also if you ever want to play FIFA Street I am up for it, but I played a bit too much of the Early Release and have all real players haha.

New Star Soccer is great for both PC and iPad! I got it in a indie bundle and have played so much of it on my PC!!

Empty

new star soccer is so good, just 69p on ios for the season mode purchase. after a few struggles in my glorious ascent from the conference i'm playing for newcastle in the pl now, competing for the cl places this year in a team that loves me feels good.

Really!?! That WC2010 game was great, I was still playing that till the servers were shut down! Is WB actually making a Euro game? I guess the better question is will it be any good?

Also if you ever want to play FIFA Street I am up for it, but I played a bit too much of the Early Release and have all real players haha.

New Star Soccer is great for both PC and iPad! I got it in a indie bundle and have played so much of it on my PC!!

Gamertag: Awesome Animals , feel free to add. And the WB game doesn't show promise. I'd rather not link it, but the studio doing it doesn't have the greatest track record, and no experience with sports games.

gurasa

Guess that explains the cuntness.

:p
At a quick glance, I read that as "cuteness".
KuGsj.gif

How didn't he see this arrest coming? Naive.

All these "game is made by Double Helix and published by WB" are false rumours. Warner Brothers did work on the licensing stuff for Euro 2008, but the video game was published and developed by EA. Plus, Double Helix is a mediocre developer with no experience in sports games. How can they handle something as complex and massive as designing a football game?

Euro 2012 is an EA Sports game. It will likely be announced by the end of this month or early April at the latest. We'll all be happy bunnies, soon. :)

Wilbur

Banned

pm plz, my 3G isn't working and the cellular data only lets me surf second apps. I want to see this titty, I find her very attractive. I don't know why.

sneaky77

Gamertag: Awesome Animals , feel free to add. And the WB game doesn't show promise. I'd rather not link it, but the studio doing it doesn't have the greatest track record, and no experience with sports games.

They released a trailer? is it as bad as Ubisoft's game from a few yrs ago? lol

How have you guys gone and chosen teams to support outside of your preferred league? I've been looking for teams to support outside Italy and can be persuaded in exchange for Juve love :p

Wilbur

Banned
How have you guys gone and chosen teams to support outside of your preferred league? I've been looking for teams to support outside Italy and can be persuaded in exchange for Juve love :p

I've always liked Juve and obviously followed Bayern, Madrid and Barca results purely because they're the biggest clubs but at the start of the season I picked Bilbao because I've always found their recruitment process fascinating and Bielsa was going there, who I developed mad love for in the World Cup. I liked Luis Enrique at Barca and fascinated in Rome's history and culture so started following them as well.

Hixx

new star soccer is so good, just 69p on ios for the season mode purchase. after a few struggles in my glorious ascent from the conference i'm playing for newcastle in the pl now, competing for the cl places this year in a team that loves me feels good.

LLShC.gif

I just won the PL as Sunderland by 8 points, got 36 goals. Good season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom