• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

zebramorta.gif

LFC Reserves: Jones, McLaughlin, Sama, Wisdom, Mendy, Roberts, Coady, Suso, Adorjan, Sterling, Eccleston

AFC Reserves: Martínez; Angha, Hoyte, Miquel, Meade; Yennaris, Özyakup; Aneke, Diaby, Ansah; Afobe

Will be interesting to see how the Liverpool players react to our mid-week drubbing, wonder if Ecclestone's being put in the shop window for a while. Sky Channel 434 if you have Sky Sports, kick off in 5 minutes :)

dc89

Nasri has spoken on Canal+

"At Arsenal I played too much. That's why i was often injured. I was dead. I've improved at City, especially mentally"

Lescott is not going to feature for City tomorrow. And Terry is out for Chelsea too.

pappe

"At Arsenal I played too much. That's why i was often injured. I was dead. I've improved at City, especially mentally"

Lescott is not going to feature for City tomorrow. And Terry is out for Chelsea too.

So Nas is happy playing lesser amount of football than he used to play at Arsenal?? What kind of a professional football player is he?

Empty

is toure fit or will we get treated to some more savic?

Clegg

Well he certainly acts dead on the pitch.

I still haven't made my mind up over who's been worse for City this season. Nasri or Savic?

Savic has been terrible but he didn't cost £25m like Nasri.

I also think it's rather funny that De Gea has been Uniteds best summer signing.

Manager

Kompany ran around a bit but didn't participate in today's City training.

Yaya played CB in Champions League final, I can't understand why Mancini chose Savic instead of that. Yaya is important to the midfield, but anything is better than Savic.

Milner and Nasri were bought in for £50m and should be able to replace Yaya, but no, let's play Savic...

Kompany is touch and go apparently. So it's gonna be either:

Komps + Toure
Komps + Savic
Savic + Toure

Kolo is ahead of Savic, any day of the week. Plus, Drogba will absolutely outstrengthen Savic to no end.

Let's not forget Micah also.

Arnie

Love that sort of thing, must be an amazing experience for the youngsters to meet their idols and give themselves some focus to aim for in every training session.

Wessiej

Awesome, the Next Gen Series final between Ajax and Inter/Marseille will be live broadcasted in the Amsterdam Arena before 50k people before the match Ajax-PSV. Lovely, can't wait till this sunday :)

Awesome, the Next Gen Series final between Ajax and Inter/Marseille will be live broadcasted in the Amsterdam Arena before 50k people before the match Ajax-PSV. Lovely, can't wait till this sunday :)

I posted it earlier, but have you watched Holman of AZ play at all? Any impressions?

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. fox soccer has lost the USA serie a rights for next season! and they were bought by . . . al jazeera sports . . . which currently does not exist in america.

fuck's sake. they also won the la liga rights from gol tv, so hopefully they put together a really nice channel with that arab money next year that is in english and in HD. with my luck though, my shitty cable provider won't air the al jazeera channel and i will be out of luck (just as they refuse to provide ESPN3). this is potentially terrible news, especially because there are rumours that RAI international has also lost the serie a rights. i rely on these channels to watch my milan, because i work on weekends and tape the games. :/

Carbonox

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. fox soccer has lost the USA serie a rights for next season! and they were bought by . . . al jazeera sports . . . which currently does not exist in america.

fuck's sake. they also won the la liga rights from gol tv, so hopefully they put together a really nice channel with that arab money next year that is in english and in HD. with my luck though, my shitty cable provider won't air the al jazeera channel and i will be out of luck (just as they refuse to provide ESPN3). this is potentially terrible news, especially because there are rumours that RAI international has also lost the serie a rights. i rely on these channels to watch my milan, because i work on weekends and tape the games. :/

Al-Jazeera? Ew.

Fantomex

No. I refuse to believe it.

okay. turns out the shitstorm on twitter resulted from this article, which quotes a "source." however, people have asked FSC about this and they have not denied it.

so there is still hope that this is bull. i really need to investigate things myself before relying on twitter.

Razor554

fuck's sake. they also won the la liga rights from gol tv

Fuck, no more orgasms by Ray Hudson when Messi does his magic?

-Darth Vader: NoooOOOOoOOO

So what's the word on Di Matteo? Is it likely he'll be kept on after this season?

I hope thats not true. FSC and Gol are my only tv source for these things. We'll never get Al-Jazeera where I live.

Guardiola reckons Valencia is the best winger in the world right now.

Hands off!

I remember Nasri told his haters in quite strong terms that they should come and speak to him at the end of the season. If City don't win the league, that'll be pretty awkward for him.

faridmon

So what's the word on Di Matteo? Is it likely he'll be kept on after this season?
Its been well known thta he is only a caretaker untill the end of this season. Unless Chelsea win the CL, I doubt he will stay as the main manager. Whether he will be an assistant manager to the next manager depend on said manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom