• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

He should...

Pretty much this. He's been promised improvements year after year

But I can't help but think he should be doing more in our goal. His kicking ability is fantastic and he commands the area well, but his shot stopping hasn't been up to his own standard this year.

Jags

Neo Member
Marcos Senna is still amazing. The way he's playing now I wouldn't be surprised if he scored a freekick.

EDIT: I FUCKING KNEW IT YEEEEES

Double edit: wow my stream is slow lol

Carbonox

Holy shit at Liverpool :lol :lol :lol

Not a bad day for Newcastle fans. Dunno what's happening with Tottenham's shit run.

Edit: Oh look, Real Madrid starting to struggle. Surprise surprise.

kingkaiser

It's just Großkreutz being himself. He would cock-slap Neuer in the face if he scored the deciding goal in the final.

Being a retard is always an excuse heh?

But i am very optimistic for the match on april and the dfb final against Dortmund. We are on a roll right now. Our players are working as a collective again. The switch in the defense with Lahm on the right and Alaba on the left was just the right thing. Playing without Rafinha feels like playing with 11 players for the first time in a long time.

sohois

Cheers for the update, lads. But what the fuck @ Liverpool?!

It's one of those results that happens to every club once in awhile, ahead, in control and somehow contriving to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

The difference here is that this has already happened many times to Liverpool this season, the Arsenal game being the most recent example prior to this.

Pretty much this. He's been promised improvements year after year

But I can't help but think he should be doing more in our goal. His kicking ability is fantastic and he commands the area well, but his shot stopping hasn't been up to his own standard this year.

But the defense should be helping him out right? I mean all three goals came at the fault of the defense. Almost all of them came at the fault of Carragher, well at least the first 2.

ShogunX

What? 15 points off top of the league isn't a something that should be celebrated imo. I never even mentioned the lead above Tottenham in my original post. I was talking about how far behind Arsenal were in 3rd place.

I know what it's like to be a passionate supporter. I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. We just have differing views on what is successful I suppose.

Pretty sure that's why the table was posted no?

To show Spurs in 4th and Arsenal in 3rd?

e3JV4.png

damn.

Madridy

I can't believe whats happening atm, this is fucking absolutely UNBELIEVABLE!

This Ref has some secret agenda against Us! no fucking way!!

2 couching staff being sent off and 2 players....

If it was this easy to throw around cards then Villareal deserve a red for that challenge on Callejon in the first half...

Lunchbox

Banned
I can't believe whats happening atm, this is fucking absolutely UNBELIEVABLE!

This Ref has some secret agenda against Us! no fucking way!!

2 couching staff being sent off and 2 players....

If it was this easy to throw around cards then Villareal deserve a red for that challenge on Callejon in the first half...

na4CS.jpg

rififi

Seriously Madrid, you got more red cards than goals against Villarreal . . . Villarreal, one of the worst teams in La Liga this season. :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom