• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Because we don't have Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Alexis, or any player in their caliber other than Suarez.

I'm joking, but seriously I love switching over to La Liga after a big loss. Lots of drama and lovely football.

Barça look like old school PES games. The ball has no physics it just sticks to their feet and never takes a bad touch. It's unbelievable. Also Iniesta is the best of those, because I said so.

Noirulus

Seriously?

Aoio_YzCAAEdGUL.jpg

How about you watch the games before throwing in pictures out of context?

FuturusX

I'm joking, but seriously I love switching over to La Liga after a big loss. Lots of drama and lovely football.

Barça look like old school PES games. The ball has no physics it just sticks to their feet and never takes a bad touch. It's unbelievable. Also Iniesta is the best of those, because I said so.

Loves me some Barca too. End of the day. Watching Messi, Ineista and Xavi is pretty much watching the greatest footballing dynasty of our generation.

panty

My bet for the next three la liga matches are 1 victory, 1 defeat and 1 draw.

1 victory and 1 defeat left. Next up Real Sociedad which should be a win and then Osasuna, yeah.

I hope something happens to Barca and they lose or draw their matches.

Loves me some Barca too. End of the day. Watching Messi, Ineista and Xavi is pretty much watching the most boring football of our generation.

Fixed that for you.

Fantomex

A lot of us have been saying this all along, it doesn't matter if you're a Madrid or Barca supporter there is no bias for Stupid. La Liga refs are idiots against everyone overall.

elsk

Banned
I don't really give a fuck if Großkreutz is "banned" or not. He's an average player anyway, wouldn't make much of a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom