• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Scholes was going to backfire but it's turned out brilliantly.

Yeah, I was kind of freaking out when I found out that day too. I turned the telly on and saw him and was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? o_O

Sir knew what he was doing though, I stand corrected.

Also, isn't that kind of late to come out with those comments Patrick? :p

Fergusson's reply was spot on though. good stuff.

"If you talk about desperation, they played a player the other night who refused to go on the pitch. The manager said he'd never play again and he takes a five-month holiday in Argentina. What is that? Could that come under the description of desperation?"
troll.png

Facism

I had a buggered wisdom tooth removed. The procedure was painless (though felt weird due to the pushing and prodding and cracking) but the fun begins after when you have to take care of the wound and ensure that you don't affect the blood clot (something about dry socket if the clot falls out). They sewed the wound though which will help but now I'm too worried about doing something wrong (either through drinking or eating) that could affect it, hahaha.

Bet it feels great, though!

Clegg

Apparently United have signed Luke the Evangelist.

SAF has confirmed that United sold Ravel Morrison due to his problems off the pitch.

He also said that they want to keep Paul Pogba as they believe he will become a star with the future.

Clegg

If Pog leaves, it can't be for opportunity reasons. This is a very fast track he's on.

Agreed. I didn't really expect Pogba to play 1st team football this season. Now he seems to be a regular member of the squad.

If he left for Juventus then he wouldn't be going for 1st team football. They'd loan him out to a Serie B club for a season or two.

Salazar

There could actually be some substance to the idea that Ferg is keeping a league winner's medal as a possibility for Pog. If he keeps up at this rate, he'll have the appearances sorted.

So nice. said:

elsk

Banned
salabahter_bild.de_MarkusUlmer.jpg

Gladbach gave ter Stegen a "cheat-sheet" to show probable shot placement of specific bayern players. Like the one Lehmann (I fucking hate him) used in the WC 2006.

Fuckers, haha.

faridmon

http://www.index.hr/images2/salabahter_bild.de_MarkusUlmer.jpg[IMG]

Gladbach gave ter Stegen a "cheat-sheet" to show probable shot placement of specific bayern players. Like the one Lehmann (I fucking hate him) used in the WC 2006.

Fuckers, haha.[/QUOTE]

Cheat?
Its called analysis...

Salazar

I think a whole lot of La Liga clubs have preposterous tax bills.

They should be able to structure them to avoid needing to ship out players like Rossi, though.

Salazar

Already better than the other Brazilian Lucas ?

Maybe so. Maybe so.

lol at Sam Wallace in the Indy.

Nasri has not been as peripheral as some might assume this season for City. He has started 18 Premier League games.

Well, yeah. He was on the pitch, but he's done nowt.

sneaky77

I think a whole lot of La Liga clubs have preposterous tax bills.

They should be able to structure them to avoid needing to ship out players like Rossi, though.

Villarreal has always been a selling club, buy cheap sell for profit, thats just the way they function.

Salazar

Villarreal has always been a selling club, buy cheap sell for profit, thats just the way they function.

I have no idea how United are going to approach summer spending. Apart from Berba out for as much as we can get. Allowing for the fact that everyone knows he has to go, which will hammer down the price.

I have no idea how United are going to approach summer spending. Apart from Berba out for as much as we can get. Allowing for the fact that everyone knows he has to go, which will hammer down the price.

I think Park might go. Or maybe I just want that to happen. Might be smart to ship him on maybe. Other than that I imagine it'll be mostly additions. Probably young additions at that.

Clegg

I think we'll need a Scholes replacement too. We needed one when he retired last season, his return is only papering over the crack. A new fullback is also a requirement.

I've no idea how much money we have to spend though. We'll get £5-8 million for Berba and will also save a lot in wages too. Another £30-40m will still have to be spent though. Don't know where it's going to come from.

Salazar

I've no idea how much money we have to spend though. We'll get £5-8 million for Berba and will also save a lot in wages too. Another £30-40m will still have to be spent though. Don't know where it's going to come from.

Some preposterously benevolent commercial deal, maybe.

We don't have that many loan players/fringe players we can fuck off for much money. Macheda plays like a food-poisoned six year old. QPR don't want to play him, let alone buy him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom