• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manager

Wouldn't be surprised if they do both. I just vaguely remember seeing a video about some sort of monitor and at the end they had the laptop screen that displayed various runs players made and the speed they travelled etc.

With that size they can probably track a lot of stuff though, putting on a small GPS transmitter is probably possible.

I guess they could compare speed, movement and heart info to figure out if a player is using his strength right.

Wilbur

Banned
van Persie's proven in the Premier League though, if he went City I'm sure he'd do well (don't see the point of Barca or Madrid buying him, or City to be honest). Huntelaar wasn't very good at Milan.

Nope. But Huntelaar is a better striker IMO.

Yeap, I'm with you on this one too.

Huntelaar is consistent when he plays for Holland and he almost always scores when he plays for them. Van Persie doesn't seem to really give a shit and has a prima-donna mentality.

Carbonox

I'm eating my first meal since I had my tooth out and it's tomato soup. I feel like a dipshit eating it with a tiny spoon cos I can barely open my mouth. :lol

Stubo

Got nothing on Nathan Dyer though!
He does have 3 goals and 3 assists in the league, clearly superior.

(Where Nani has 6 and 10)

Edit: For those wanting alternatives, Walcott has 5 goals, 10 assists and Mata has 5 goals, 11 assists in the league this season.
Nope. But Huntelaar is a better striker IMO.
I respectfully disagree with this.

RVP is possibly the best striker in the world at the moment (If you don't consider Messi and Ronaldo as strikers)

Gotta love United fans, they about as dense as a Brazilian rainforest. But yeah keep that hard on for Nani. Thanks for proving you are the only ones who think he is the best in the EPL.

Wilbur

Banned
Gotta love United fans, they about as dense as a Brazilian rainforest. But yeah keep that hard on for Nani. Thanks for proving you are the only ones who think he is the best in the EPL.

You're a fucking tool. I ask again, apart from Valencia and Bale, who is the best wide midfielder in the league? Instead of avoiding the question and trying to get rises out of people, you could answer or just continue being the biggest cuntstain on the thread.

No one's said he's the best. He's certainly better than Nathan Dyer.

You're a fucking tool. I ask again, apart from Valencia and Bale, who is the best wide midfielder in the league? Instead of avoiding the question and trying to get rises out of people, you could answer or just continue being the biggest cuntstain on the thread.

Oh you mad. Calm down brah.

Sorry if I made a comment that doesn't agree with you about your holy grail football team of the EPL.

If I wanted a rise out of you, I certainly wouldn't be using Nani to achieve that.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh you mad. Calm down brah.

Sorry if I made a comment that doesn't agree with you about your holy grail football team of the EPL.

Yeah I'm mad because it's a shame that such a nice thread has to be populated with people like you. You're the epitome of troll. I ask again; name better wide midfielders in the Premier League than Nani, Bale and Valencia. All three of them. Not just Nani.

Or keep avoiding the question.

EDIT: And it's nothing to do with tribalism either you stupid fuck. I'm not the one that's doing that. You're the one that hates United for the sake of hating United.

Wilbur

Banned
It's just boring having to come into the thread and have some troll wanker just talk shite instead of saying anything constructive.

Yeah I'm mad because it's a shame that such a nice thread has to be populated with people like you. You're the epitome of troll. I ask again; name better wide midfielders in the Premier League than Nani, Bale and Valencia. All three of them. Not just Nani.

Or keep avoiding the question.

I'm not avoiding the question. I just don't care to answer it because anyone I mention won't matter. It's funny because I can talk to any other fans of any other clubs and they would be reasonably, but you United fans are dense. I don't remember ever having a problem with fans of other teams in the NFL and the NBA. But moving to this country, United fans are one directional.

EDIT: And it's nothing to do with tribalism either you stupid fuck. I'm not the one that's doing that. You're the one that hates United for the sake of hating United.

LOL you really sound mad, you should get off the computer and go get a breath of fresh air.

It's just boring having to come into the thread and have some troll wanker just talk shite instead of saying anything constructive.

LOL

Wilbur

Banned
I'm not avoiding the question. I just don't care to answer it because anyone I mention won't matter. It's funny because I can talk to any other fans of any other clubs and they would be reasonably, but you United fans are dense. I don't remember ever having a problem with fans of other teams in the NFL and the NBA. But moving to this country, United fans are one directional.

Here's why; if I supported Newcastle and I said Obertan was the best winger in the league, and then refused to listen to anyone else, do you realise how fucking stupid that is?

There's a case for Nani being in the top three, and when you can't name anyone better out of choice because it doesn't matter, then what is the point of bringing it up in the first place?

We're one directional? What does that even mean in that context? We only think of one thing? Go in one direction? You're laughable, just fucking stop you fool.

Here's why; if I supported Newcastle and I said Obertan was the best winger in the league, and then refused to listen to anyone else, do you realise how fucking stupid that is?

There's a case for Nani being in the top three, and when you can't name anyone better out of choice because it doesn't matter, then what is the point of bringing it up in the first place?

We're one directional? What does that even mean in that context? We only think of one thing? Go in one direction? You're laughable, just fucking stop you fool.

It's a Friday night, I'm not going to spend it arguing with some dense United fan. I already have to put it with the likes of you in real life.

It's a Friday night, I'm not going to spend it arguing with some dense United fan. I already have to put it with the likes of you in real life.

What was the point of your posts? :lol

And btw, who the hell thinks Nani is the best player? lol I don't think any United fan has ever claimed that.

I'm not upset btw lol

Empty

yes it's just us, even though we don't think he's the best

just us and his fellow premier league players who nominated him as the best player in his position last season by putting him in the pfa team of the year.

pfa_2011.jpg

Wilbury, you're wasting your time. PD can be a good poster at times but he pretty much claimed every United fan he knows is a twat so there's no point arguing with him. We may be biased towards Nani but he's already set his stall out that every United fan is ignorant.

You'll probably just risk getting banned yourself.

immy

Banned

No one's said he's the best. He's certainly better than Nathan Dyer.

I'd say Silva, Mata and Dempsey are better, he's not bad when he can be bothered though.

Wilbur

Banned
I'd say Silva, Mata and Dempsey are better, he's not bad when he can be bothered though.

Mata is a better player but he's not in his best position. Silva tends to drift further inwards than Nani. And yeah Dempsey's good, no idea why Liverpool or Tottenham or someone haven't made bids for him.

Manager

Is it wrong by Silva to drift inwards? He's still a winger by position. Nani not drifting inwards doesn't have to be a strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom