• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

True Blood is an atrocious show. My gf laps that shit up but I can't stand it.

Monsters with cajun accents!!!! I'll never understand how this show became popular.

Go to hell Sookie Stackshit.

Fry

a rough idea of when breaking bad is back for its new season, but more importantly when will the season 4 blu be out. I realllly hope its before june. Dying to see season 4.

bluray.com has season four as 'No Release Date' yet, so I can't tell. But season five is back in July, I think.

True Blood is an atrocious show. My gf laps that shit up but I can't stand it.

Go to hell Sookie Stackshit.

I watched the first season and ... yeah. It's not a great show, kind of liked Sookie though. How could Alan Ball go from six feet under to true blood?
LLShC.gif

But but but, mad men is starting again in like a week! 2 hours episode to kick off the season!

Clegg

I watched the first season and ... yeah. It's not a great show, kind of liked Sookie though. How could Alan Ball go from six feet under to true blood?
LLShC.gif
This is what I'm most annoyed about. Alan Ball could have done absolutely he wanted after 6 Feet Under.

We got this shit instead. At least GoT is back soon.

Messi

bluray.com has season four as 'No Release Date' yet, so I can't tell. But season five is back in July, I think.

July fuuuuu, ill have left america. They don't release that shit over here.

Oh and:

tumblr_lrhuyrO07H1qfyu6xo1_500.jpg

I love this picture. I remember this also:
Guardiola-y-Xavi.jpg

sohois

Regarding the Carroll discussion, i think it's worth looking at Liverpool's form when he has started and when he hasn't.

Liverpool's last 10 games with Carroll starting:
7wins
1draw
2losses

Last 10 games with Carroll on the bench:
2wins
4draws
4losses

Of course, correlation is not causation, Liverpool may well have had the same record if Carroll was taken entirely out of the equation and if it was done purely on League matches things may look different, but for me Carroll should be playing more for Liverpool and should not be sold come the summer.
edit: slight error since I forgot about the Utd FA cup match. Incidentally the 10 games where Carroll has started have featured 5 cup matches, those without only 1.

Just watched two back to back great games. Everton vs Arsenal and Villareal vs Real Madrid. Everton and Arsenal was just a tough grind fest. Everton put on tons of pressure and really did everything they could but just couldnt get a goal. And that Villareal/Madrid match was .. interesting. I think that was more yellow and red cards in one game than I've seen in all the games I've watched combined. Plus I never saw coaches get the boot yet. And I think a guy got a card after the game was over. That ref had a real Napolean complex going on.

elsk

Banned
C'mon Panama you can do it! ¡Arriba Panamá!

edit: Panamá :(

Gotta admit that goal was beautiful from Honduras.

Why in the fuck are you supporting Panamá? haha.
I don't freaking know why is our manager using 4-4-2 when we obviously need 4-2-3-1 in order to use Alexander López (the one with the last goal) as #10 behind the striker.

It's the hands on the knee that do it. Without that, charmless.US Bluray FootieGAF, did you guys see HBO announced that True Blood season 4 (Coming out May 29th) will have Digital Copies of each episode/a dvd copy along with the blu-ray. For the ass schorchingly high price of 89.99 (best buy has this price for preorder as does the HBO store) no other option without that crap. Which means I am not buying that bluray, even though I am dying to see the new season.Also, does anyone from the US feel like giving me a rough idea of when breaking bad is back for its new season, but more importantly when will the season 4 blu be out. I realllly hope its before june. Dying to see season 4.Oh missed these, cheers for these. The first/second ones was pretty much what I was looking for.Edit: More LaLiga action tomorrow, is it wrong to pray for another Madrid draw? They will never let it happen. I predict 5-1 or 6-1

True blood truly went down hill after s1. Just not the same. And breaking bad s4 will be out on DVD before season five premieres. Its how it normally works. Also HBO DVD/BR are insanely overpriced. Avoid if you can.

Sloosha

True blood truly went down hill after s1. Just not the same. And breaking bad s4 will be out on DVD before season five premieres. Its how it normally works. Also HBO DVD/BR are insanely overpriced. Avoid if you can.

Yeah, thank Cleverley for HBO Go.

Have to wait 2 months for Sherlock season 2 though :(

elsk

Banned
You clearly haven't watched enough games of this u-23 team. No le metemos gol ni al arcoiris.

Haha, they looked good against Cuba (who doesn't!) but México looks a lot more faster and aggressive. USA is more... ordenado y efectivo.
edit: kind of shitty that USA got the easiest group... those fuckers.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Haha, they looked good against Cuba (who doesn't!) but México looks a lot more faster and aggressive. USA is more... ordenado y efectivo.
edit: kind of shitty that USA got the easiest group... those fuckers.

Did you not watch the game we played against them?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
This is the same team that played Copa América last year reinforced with some players who played in the U-20 World Cup. The problem those squads had was basically lack of goal -we lack a true killer in the penalty box at this level. Pulido is still unpolished* and wastes a lot of chances, and it's not like we have a lot of options in the bench right now in that position.

United States looks genuinely good, I am afraid to admit. They totally outplayed us last month in a friendly.

*see wat i did thar
USA was the faster and more aggressive team.
Our coach sucks.

elsk

Banned
edit: gracias... a todos!

Canadá best player is their GK, so it's going to be a boring match :p
USA - El Salvador is going to be the best match of that group.

neoanarch

pep will be a disaster at chelsea

Will be?

Did I miss something or do you know something we don't?

Pep is taking over Spain after the Euros. He'll take them into the WC and then move on.

edit. jesus fucking christ mexico why are you so shit in front of the goal.

neoanarch

How did Calderon come out the injured one from that?

I also stand by my statement about being shit in front of goal. Scoring 5 on T y T doesn't prove anything.

alterno69

Banned
How did Calderon come out the injured one from that?

I also stand by my statement about being shit in front of goal. Scoring 5 on T y T doesn't prove anything.

The guys from TV Azteca are Ll over the TT keeper after that play but i think both players went with their legs too high.

neoanarch

The TV Azteca guys are obviously biased. Those type of calls always go to the keeper.

edit 6, and the TyT keeper is obviously not 100%, slow reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom