• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-0 Sanchez

untitled-3x1lsq.gif

|OT 8| Stick you Gifs where the Sunhi don't shine.

haha lol, although I agree with Yurt, a reference to the no respect for human life would be funny, or NBA-GAF, but I don't see much people from here who post over there.

|OT 8| Sunhi with a chance of .GIFs

Ok, this one's nice :)

Salvadora

Cam Hayward on Twitter: "Wins for Stoke, Fulham and West Brom this weekend will leave seven teams within three points of Liverpool. They could end up 14th…"
BBC.

dc89

Whats that badge City have in the middle of the shirt today? Sports Relief?

Also are Stoke that anti-football, their fans boo one of the best players in the Premier League when he dribbles.

---

@immy - Some people were disrespectful to another member in a different thread.

sixghost

I'm convinced rovers are down, wolves Wigan and us will be relegated with Bolton and QPR escaping.

Season ticket prices announced this week to have been frozen but I'm not even sure I can be assed anymore, I'll end up going though no doubt

QPR seem like they're just imploding. Cisse will be banned for another 3 games. QPRs remaining matches are hard as hell, points are going to be pretty scarce for them.

It got shut down because some of the posters were posting sexist nonsense. I dont think we should taunt them in our title. Mod baiting is not a sport worth playing :)

I'm not sure if this is necessarily true. I do think a number of them dislike Devo though and shat up her b'day thread. Whether you think that's on sexist grounds... well... I'll say no more
KuGsj.gif

No respect for human lives needs to happen! We can hire some strippers or something for Sunhi to make up for the lack of reference.

Fake edit : ROOOOOOOOOMAAAAAAAAAAA

Blablurn

i0PBoiwmEruw9.gif

Can anyone Gaffify this Lollerpool .gif

:D

i'm still happy about our game. it was a close one... and with a little luck... dortmund will drop some points in cologne. but i doubt it. köln is just too stupid. but maybe... maybe.. they will have one of their good days. they actually need a win.

lol, i knew roma was going to score on their only shot.

ibra is playing fucking horrendous again, el-sharaawy is looking much more dangerous. and thiago silva injured after 10 mins = us out of the CL. horrible day so far.

Surprisingly, Bonera is playing pretty well. Incredible mistake by Ambrosini, he could have done something way better. We still have a chance to win today, we should play like we did against Juve and Udinese.

And Thiago Silva injured after 10 minutes. I am loving this season, it's something special :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom