• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thiago red, second yellow for handball

untitled-6k8js9.gif

untitled-72rkm5.gif

Crap, we've completely dominated Neverkusen but all we have to show for is 1 goal. Hopefully we come out guns blazing in the second half and bury this thing.

TeegsD

I think I'm done watching this game. Been reading through the rest of the auction thread from last night and have been paying no mind anyways. Now to finish this thread up and play some TF2 before the Sporting game

Mastadon

Banned
ASIDUHASOIDHASOIUD HSAPDIUHASPIDUAHBPDIUASGDPIASDGF(_WE*FYHASIF! /rage

Head down and working! Deadlines approach at Uni, and watching various coaching sessions. Its all good. How about you?

Not too bad thanks, apart from the fact watching Liverpool is making me want to jump off the nearest bridge.

Nothing vast amounts of alcohol won't fix!

Mastadon

Banned
No way thats Kermit. Do you really believe Kermit could have made 300+ posts and not ended up arguing with at least half the posters in the thread?

We'd be on OT9 if it was Kermit.

Someone hold me.

I don't even know what to say anymore.

I'm not calling for Daglish head but these British players he signed really need to go. They are useless and was a waste of money. I really want to know what possessed them to think that buying 4 British players especially the position we bought them for would help them win the league.

You spend £20 million on Downing but wouldn't add another £4 million to it in order to land Mata? Instead we are stuck with a £20 million dud.

Salvadora

Someone hold me.

I'm not calling for Daglish head but these British players he signed really need to go. They are useless and was a waste of money. I really want to know what possessed them to think that buying 4 British players especially the position we bought them for would help them win the league.

You spend £20 million on Downing but wouldn't add another £4 million to it in order to land Mata? Instead we are stuck with a £20 million dud.

Mata wouldn't go to Liverpool, Heck he didn't go to Arsenal.

Kermits brand of humour was welcome at times once he got in the swing of it

It was rare. We shall call them moments of levity. The odd times when the indignant rage subsided.

No way thats Kermit. Do you really believe Kermit could have made 300+ posts and not ended up arguing with at least half the posters in the thread?

We'd be on OT9 if it was Kermit.

Yeah, Fur_Q hasn't yet shouted 'Bullshit' or shoe-horned the word 'acerbic' into one of his posts.

Mata wouldn't go to Liverpool, Heck he didn't go to Arsenal.

I don't even think it was a case of where he wanted to go, it was who was offering the most money which Chelsea won out on. I believe Arsenal offered something like £18 million and stuck to their guns. Valencia at the time needed money and wouldn't go lower than £21 million.

Feorax

Someone hold me.

The idea was simple, rebuild the spine of the team last summer, make a little progress in the league and cups, and then use this summer to bring in some quality to bolster the squad with some real quality.

Hasn't worked, but you can see the logic behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom