• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Stoke have completed 39 passes in 25 minutes. And now the fans are singing Swing Low...

And now Silva's had his face ruined.

Pulis, what are you complaining about. Because Silva has blood flowing from his head and theres a pause in play can't City players go and receive instructions from the manager?

Razor554

"Representative of the Spanish league organization awards the goal to Messi #fcblive Referee report only drawn up after the game [cat radio]".

35th league goal for Messi. Yeah!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Silva looks like a Samurai with that band.
Surprisingly, Bonera is playing pretty well. Incredible mistake by Ambrosini, he could have done something way better. We still have a chance to win today, we should play like we did against Juve and Udinese.

And Thiago Silva injured after 10 minutes. I am loving this season, it's something special :D
Wait, Thiago got injured? What's wrong with Allegri? He played 120 minutes a few days ago.
:O I watched the first episode today! SO GOOD!
It gets even better!

Salvadora

Jeff is the best poster in here.

QPR captain Joey Barton, who was an unused substitute this afternoon, tweets: "Not selected. Nothing I can do sitting on the bench. Obviously disappointed. Going to take a little Twitter sabbatical before I say something I'll end up regretting."
What a twat.

Fry

Jeff, you should know by now if you're even remotely negative towards Liverpool you're a no good bitchy troll who doesn't posses an iota of footballing knowledge.

I must be the most negative fan around here, so that post makes no sense, since first of all, I was joking.

Fry

Relax and resist the urge to bite. ;P

GBhdX.jpg

Jeff is the best poster in here.

QPR captain Joey Barton, who was an unused substitute this afternoon, tweets: "Not selected. Nothing I can do sitting on the bench. Obviously disappointed. Going to take a little Twitter sabbatical before I say something I'll end up regretting."
What a twat.

I like this post for two reasons.

So what's the plan for tonight folks?

We're staying in just opened a Brahma and going to order a curry later, but the wife is insisting we watch this new singing programme on BBC

Without fail its always the opposition that gets the first yellow in a Stoke game. Its usually for a really tame foul too. Like farting in the general direction of another player.

Manager

Dzeko and Balotelli are supposed to be strikers yes? Then how the fuck can Nasri always be ahead of them and make more runs than both combined?!

dc89

Dzeko and Balotelli are supposed to be strikers yes? Then how the fuck can Nasri always be ahead of them and make more runs than both combined?!

Yeah, I just said to my bro that the games crying out for a striker with a bit more industry. You know, one that has a engine and that will run and run. But Aguero is injured and Tevez is a few pounds over weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom