• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fur_Q

Kermits brand of humour was welcome at times once he got in the swing of it

No way thats Kermit. Do you really believe Kermit could have made 300+ posts and not ended up arguing with at least half the posters in the thread?

We'd be on OT9 if it was Kermit.

It was rare. We shall call them moments of levity. The odd times when the indignant rage subsided.

Yeah, Fur_Q hasn't yet shouted 'Bullshit' or shoe-horned the word 'acerbic' into one of his posts.

Yeah he's gone for good.

Ladies ladies, please; there's plenty to go around.

Slizz

Prepare to be disappointed. I can't stand the sight of her, she's as real as Amy Childs
plastic

Maybe, but that Playboy shoot was something else, and her chest didn't look as big as I was thinking it'd be. Also in Piranha she is damn sexy, not a bad horror-gore flick overall either.... can't believe there coming out with a sequel Kelly Brook-less

Messi

Phew, them hips don't lie Pique :p

Man thank fuck we got a second. Also no way was that a second yellow for thiago. Ah well.

Edit: Yes Tello on. <3

2-0 Pique

untitled-867ab7.gif

The idea was simple, rebuild the spine of the team last summer, make a little progress in the league and cups, and then use this summer to bring in some quality to bolster the squad with some real quality.

Hasn't worked, but you can see the logic behind it.

The logic didn't work because instead of going with what was working last season, you replace almost the entire team. Players that were clicking together (Suarez, Maxi, Kuyt, Raul) some of them suddenly found themselves on the bench or while others were sold. Why change what was working towards the tail end of last season? I never liked Adam even while he was at Blackpool because he was an average player surrounded by bad players so he stood out. I'm sure for £10 million we could have gotten a better player than him.

Also just to clarify, I didn't mean to say "win the league", I meant to say get 4th place.

Hixx

Djibril Cisse is an embarrassment, any good will I had towards him from his season here is gone. Suffers two horrific leg-breaks and then a tackle like that today. Absolute disgrace.

nemesun

Ah, I don't mind Kelly Brook, so was like the pinup of 'my generation'? Remember watching her on Big Breakfast all those years ago.

In my days, Caroline Christensen was the girl we ogled at. You lot grew up worshiping Katie Price so can't blame you really.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm sorry i ever doubted youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom