• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Poznan trolling from Stoke fans.

They have gone up in my estimation.

Clegg

Silva should never have played today, he's looked exhausted for the last month.

He desperately needs to be rested for a few games.

yes, great win over roma today. deserved, too. we hit the post twice and took a number of shots, roma scored on their only real half-chance.

now we are going to get slaughtered by barca without thiago but whatever.

dc89

This is depressing. Sometimes, I wonder if life as a City fan would be easier if the Sheikh got a full refund for all his players and we just went back to being steddy Eddies in the middle of the table.

Lightning

Banned
C-mon Stoke!!!!!!!! I hate both teams but I hate City more..

Not looking forward to our trip to Stoke though... hopefully we've cemented at least 4th spot by the time that game comes up.

di-16KH.gif

imgon.net - hipster
Goal of the fucking year!!! What great control that was........

Really important win today, now we can sit down and watch Juve tomorrow night without worrying too much. Saturday we won't have Mesbah (yay) and Muntari (meh), Catania can be tricky at home, it's gonna another important match. I really hope that we can put Thiago on the pitch wednesday night, otherwise it's going to be an impossible game for us to win.

Roma's defense can be both great and awful, Kjaer was so insecure today, he gifted us a lot of occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom