• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJD

We need Professor Layton to solve this. But as his apprentice, I stand by my original assumption that the owner of the account is indeed FadyK.

I think Fady would die before calling someone a cunt, though. Even in disguise.

dc89

I think Fady would die before calling someone a cunt, though. Even in disguise.

True. Hmm. Back to the drawing board.

Oh look, Lennon sent to the stands for mouthing off. No wonder his team are a shambles when it comes to discipline.

EliCash

I'd take the compliment, it's an upgrade from playing like Rangers.

cool, will do and you're playing like Barca?. Taking that compliment then, how does it feel to have been second best to a team that are apparently worse than Stoke for the past 3 years?

Celtic are currently losing to a side that is forced into playing Mcculloch up front due to our lack of players, I think you're only insulting Celtic by saying that.

LegoArmo

cool, will do and you're playing like Barca?. Taking that compliment then, how does it feel to have been second best to a team that are apparently worse than Stoke for the past 3 years?

Celtic are currently losing to a side that is forced into playing Mcculloch up front due to our lack of players, I think you're only insulting Celtic by saying that.

We're playing shite, I'm not arguing against that.

Another red.

EliCash

I don't like how that's an instant red by letter of the law these days. Slightly harsh I think, I don't think that one was particularly dangerous.

Edit: what did Lennon do?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Celtic down to 9 men?

edit:
Thiago Silva out for the next 3-4 weeks, missing both CL games vs Barcelona.

Zabojnik

It'll be interesting to see tonight's choreography againt Inter. I think they're overhyping it a bit, unless it really turns out to be something incredibile. The one in Juve - Milan was great, a lot better than what we were used to at the Delle Alpi, where it was nearly impossibile to come up with a decent effort.

Anyway, not really feeling the match. Not yet, at least. Damn you Roma, was a draw too much to ask for?

Always were. This Milan side is not built for knockout stages/big teams. The league was their only realistic objective since the beginning and Allegri knows it.

fuck off with this. we drew the hardest team to possibly draw and are in an injury crisis. we could have easily made the semis, possibly the final, with an easier draw even with the injury crisis, and when we have our entire team we can play with anyone, as is clear from the close games we played against barca in the fall.

spidye

You know, if it wasn't for Bayern, I really wouldn't give a shit if we won the league or not. Sure CL spot is good enough for me, actually.

so what does it have to do with bayern?
are you saying you want to win the league just because there's bayern? isn't the goal of any team in the bundesliga to win the league?

Slizz

Interesting day as I will watch leagues I rarely watch. I'm not gonna bother with Newcastle v. West Brom instead I'm going for Ajax v PSV(available on ESPN3 for statesiders) and then Juve v. Inter.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
fuck off with this. we drew the hardest team to possibly draw and are in an injury crisis. we could have easily made the semis, possibly the final, with an easier draw even with the injury crisis, and when we have our entire team we can play with anyone, as is clear from the close games we played against barca in the fall.

Take your pills, Frank. Injury crisis or not, there's no getting past the big boys in the CL.

The worst part about Thiago's injury is that Nesta was on the bench yesterday, Allegri knew that he wasn't ready to play, yet he was in the starting XI. Now we have our best defender unavailable for at least three weeks, in which we'll play against the best team and the best player in the world. So good.

Allegri can be both a good coach (he changed our way to play last year, removing Pirlo, Seedorf and Gattuso from the initial formation), and a bad one, like this past week. And it wasn't the first time this year, the same thing happened in october with Ambrosini against Lecce and in february with Boateng, when we were against Arsenal.

Zabojnik

You really are masters at convincing first yourselves and then everybody else through Berlusconi's media outlets that you're this amazing, amazing team, aren't you? The latter unfortunately only works in Italy.

elsk

Banned
You know, if it wasn't for Bayern, I really wouldn't give a shit if we won the league or not. Sure CL spot is good enough for me, actually.

Have a look to our schedule. We are obviously going to lose the league, we would need a squad of 100 players like AC Milan to win it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's impressive how Allegri controlled Ibra, Mexes and co. I'll give him that!

It'll be interesting to see tonight's choreography againt Inter. I think they're overhyping it a bit, unless it really turns out to be something incredibile. The one in Juve - Milan was great, a lot better than what we were used to at the Delle Alpi, where it was nearly impossibile to come up with a decent effort.

Anyway, not really feeling the match. Not yet, at least. Damn you Roma, was a draw too much to ask for?

I don't mind going with this again.
yLvkU.gif

or something similar to>

MepSs.jpg

The one vs Madrid was cool

normal_Coreografia%20Juventus-Real%20Madrid%20-%20ScaccoAlReal.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom