• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what does it have to do with bayern?
are you saying you want to win the league just because there's bayern? isn't the goal of any team in the bundesliga to win the league?

I doubt Augsburgs goal was to win the league. The only thing we really need this season is a sure CL spot, that will give us certainty financially and is a good sign to keep players like Hummels, Götze, etc. Winning the league would be incredible but place 2 would be just as awesome. After all, this was/is not an easy season at all. Sahin gone, Barrios, Götze, Subotic and Bender with long injuries, Kagawa just coming back from one and overall high expectations for a young team.

The team already did better than most would have hoped for. If we can stay on top, great. If not, we'll be even better next year and can attack place 1 again. But Bayern winning it, I don't wanna see that, so we have to win it :D

RaGe_pt

You really are masters at convincing first yourselves and then everybody else through Berlusconi's media outlets that you're this amazing, amazing team, aren't you? The latter unfortunately only works in Italy.

Damn, I thought I was reading about benfica. Works exactly like that here for them. Convincing first theirselves that they are amazing and then everybody else in this poor country that they are the most glorious team in the world. Thank god we have international media that actually gives us value.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Just got a twitter message from KermitTheDogGAF:

"miss you too DC. Stay strong against those RedCafe wankstains. I've got a great feeling about the FA Cup again this season #ctwd"

https://twitter.com/kermitthedoggaf/status/183916720606543873

xD

untitled306jh5.gif

dc89

Jeff was spot on about the ROOOOOOONEY the commentators yell. In the Super Sunday intro you hear it. Man it's cringe worthy.

spidye

I doubt Augsburgs goal was to win the league. The only thing we really need this season is a sure CL spot, that will give us certainty financially and is a good sign to keep players like Hummels, Götze, etc. Winning the league would be incredible but place 2 would be just as awesome. After all, this was/is not an easy season at all. Sahin gone, Barrios, Götze, Subotic and Bender with long injuries, Kagawa just coming back from one and overall high expectations for a young team.

The team already did better than most would have hoped for. If we can stay on top, great. If not, we'll be even better next year and can attack place 1 again. But Bayern winning it, I don't wanna see that, so we have to win it :D

if you don't mind me asking but why do you hate bayern?

WJD

Jeff was spot on about the ROOOOOOONEY the commentators yell. In the Super Sunday intro you hear it. Man it's cringe worthy.

To be fair, if there was ever a moment where "ROOOOOOOONAY" was appropriate it was the overhead kick.

Fintan

A friend of mine who's a Sunderland fan was at the Liverpool game a while back and won a signed Sunderland jersey. I was looking at it yesterday. He says it's missing one or two names (Sessegnon I think). Still pretty awesome.

Hixx

A friend of mine who's a Sunderland fan was at the Liverpool game a while back and won a signed Sunderland jersey. I was looking at it yesterday. He says it's missing one or two names (Sessegnon I think). Still pretty awesome.

Yeah he'd be missing if it was done on the day, he was back in France seeing his family as he was suspended for brushing Tiote on the chest.

Fintan

Yeah he'd be missing if it was done on the day, he was back in France seeing his family as he was suspended for brushing Tiote on the chest.

Yeah, I didn't know the specifics but I also suggested that he might not have been there because he was suspended.

Some of the signatures are ridiculous scribbles. Of the ones I looked at only John O'Shea's looked anything like his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom