• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjaelke

Damn, I'm going to miss Ajax - PSV because I have to officiate a match :/ Was looking forward to having a Sunday off, but then the appointed referee got sick yesterday.

GorillaJu

I hate being in the community forum. Every time I navigate out I have to be reminded that there are actually groups of adult males discussing My Little Pony and KPop

Me too , he deserved to atleast be on the bench in that game.

hernandez frustrated the shit out of me tht game due to his horribly mistimes runs causing offsides.

Yeap. He deserved to be on the pitch too.

That game was so traumatic for me, I can hardly remember anything from it. What a nightmare that night was.

Mastadon

Banned
Yep.

Only one thing to do today, also. Conservative hyper-religious philosopher debates pompous wavy-haired atheist philosopher.

I'm actually cheering on the religious bloke, so naff is his opponent. Rather like Stoke versus City.
Work rather than pleasure I presume? What do you work as?

Salazar

Work rather than pleasure I presume? What do you work as?

Pleasure. Am at literary festival. Walking around taking photos, really. Writing articles I might attempt to get published.

uvLkh.jpg

I work as a research student (receive a stipend while writing Ph.D.) and as an editor.

Arnie

So Kermit caved and revealed that the twitter is an imposter; and subsequently created his own Kermit Twitter in which he's proceeded to attack certain folk in typical Kerm style.

The strange thing is though, when comparing the two Twitter accounts, whoever is the imposter has done a better job of converting the Kermit we know into a Twitter format. Putting the quality of writing into account, adding in the differences in opinion between real and faux Kerm, and considering current circumstances I'm firmly calling Salazar as the culprit.

This F1 has been stop start because of the weather. It's still more exciting than Scottish football though.

Mastadon

Banned
Pleasure. Am at literary festival. Walking around taking photos, really. Writing articles I might attempt to get published.

I work as a research student (receive a stipend while writing Ph.D.) and as an editor.
Ah, sounds fantastic. I wish I had the motivation to do a Ph. D (or a degree in a subject worth doing it in)

Mastadon

Banned
As hilarious as the fake Kermit twitter account is, the real one is actually funnier. Taking swipes at members of a forum you're no longer a part of, and haven't been for months?

Time to get yourself a hobby son.

Joe

Juventus fans have promised the choreography ahead of tonight’s game with Inter “will leave everyone open-mouthed with wonder.”

The Derby d’Italia will be a golden opportunity to confirm the club’s stance that they have 29 Scudetti rather than 27, including the two that were stripped in the Calciopoli trial.

“The Juventus Stadium will have a double spectacle, both on the pitch and in the stands,” an ultras representative told Tuttosport.

“The choreography will leave everyone open-mouthed with wonder. It’ll be unprecedented.

“For this reason the Bianconeri fans need help from everyone in the stadium, including those in the VIP boxes, so the choreography can work. We want to continue our dream.”

Around 150 journalists, 270 television crew members and 30 cameras will be in Turin beaming the game to 160 different countries around the world.

Wilbur

Banned
So hold on. There's three Kermits now? Which one is the one abusing me, which one is the one influenced by me and which one is the one that started this madness?

I'm so confused.

FootballFan

And on cue fake Kermit tweets. I'm on to you Salazar.

Easiest way to find the real person behind the fake-kermit twitter is...

By one of us proclaiming that he/she is the person responsible(let's say Yurt). All of us will say "oh Yurt you copied him perfectly" "you're so funny Yurt" etc. This whole time the actual person behind it all will be reading. Getting agitated and jealous that this fake-fake-kermit(Yurt) is getting all the praise for his hard work, so he will have the urge to tell us that HE is the one that should be getting credit, praised as a comic genius etc. not Yurt.

Or it could just be a lurker lol.

Wilbur

Banned
I didn't even do anything :( I went to the pub after the City match, pop on and I've been accused of creating a fake twitter to impersonate one of the top 9 biggest turds on the planet, then told I'm unbearable and my jokes require three explanations, and I've just done a colossal beer poo and it hurts. My life is crashing down around me.

Easiest way to find the real person behind the fake-kermit twitter is...

By one of us proclaiming that he/she is the person responsible(let's say Yurt). All of us will say "oh Yurt you copied him perfectly" "you're so funny Yurt" etc. This whole time the actual person behind it all will be reading. Getting agitated and jealous that this fake-fake-kermit(Yurt) is getting all the praise for his hard work, so he will have the urge to tell us that HE is the one that should be getting credit, praised as a comic genius etc. not Yurt.

Or it could just be a lurker lol.
That tactic only works in high school movies.

Salvadora

I didn't even do anything :( I went to the pub after the City match, pop on and I've been accused of creating a fake twitter to impersonate one of the top 9 biggest turds on the planet, then told I'm unbearable and my jokes require three explanations, and I've just done a colossal beer poo and it hurts. My life is crashing down around me.

Only when you drink.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Alright someone had to say it; Kermit calls Salazar a pedo for liking Kpop's women, yet he (Kermit) is dating an Asian girl.

Wilbur

Banned
Alright someone had to say it; Kermit calls Salazar a pedo for liking Kpop's women, yet he's dating an Asian girl.

He's also the biggest fucking cringe ever.

Can't believe people think its me. I fulfilled my impersonate a cunt quota when I dressed up as Louis Walsh for a party

Yen

“@TimmyPants: @JeffProbst Jeff, special thanks from Australia. You've no idea how much I love and respect Survivor, and by extension, you! Cheers mate”

“@TimmyPants: @MCFC the MCFC online team are fantastic. Makes me proud to be a City fan. CTID!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom