• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Fuck Williamson is having a mare. West Brom are going to score again.

Goddamn, those first 20 minutes must have been the worst we played this year.

Großkreutz needs to be subbed as soon as possible, he looks completely wasted and isn't doing shit at all.

Carbonox

Cisse is easily the man of the match. While Ben Arfa has made two assists and has been brilliant going forward, Cisse's got the goals and has defended well.

Gutted, didn't look at my fantasy team this week. I have Cisse on the bench as my first sub and Pogrebnyak playing. Pogrebnyak will definitely play against utd and probably get like 2 points.

Salazar

Gutted, didn't look at my fantasy team this week. I have Cisse on the bench as my first sub and Pogrebnyak playing. Pogrebnyak will definitely play against utd and probably get like 2 points.

We are going to crush Fulham. I know this.

I will have to make awkward social excuses to be able to see the game. So it must be so.

Wilbur

Banned
Bilbao in 10 minutes, hopefully Sky arent doing that stupid fucking thing where they play a whole match two hours after its on

Kyoufu

Not offside if you pass to someone behind you and Cisse was behind Ben Arfa.

Oh. themoreyouknow.jpg

I thought you had to be behind a defender
KuGsj.gif

Lightning

Banned
I can't believe that Newcastle are going to finish the season ahead of Liverpool after Dalglish spent 100million improving the squad. just LOL!!!!!

Good win for Newcastle but too little, too late. Hahahaha

bjaelke

Не могу создать соединение

Stupid Russian stream.

Carbonox

"Cisse is the joint-quickest Newcastle player alongside Les Ferdinand in to reach five goals in six games in the Premier League."

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom