• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

What? What country do you live in?

England. :| I had an appointment at the hospital in January and they said March time, surgery-wise. Why the fuck would it need to take that long? There is only so much pain I would like to go through before ripping out myself.

I swear I'm getting the shakes and hot/cold flushes now.

We share the same hate. :(

They are interesting since they are basically the only City players atm who are underperforming. Johnson is so useless against premium opposition. Sure he get one assist or goal here and there (like yesterday), but he's invisible so much of the matches. Nasri was alright yesterday. Better than before but still nowhere good as I thought he would be.

Johnson also made dat dive which I obviously dislike very much.

Well they can't be any worse than Adam and Downing. Even against lower opposition, Adam can't play to save his life. As much as I think Nasri suck, I'd take him over Adam any day of the week.

Downing on the other hand is bad but he can play against lower opposition although he did play well against Arsenal yesterday.

Wait, hate?

Dude I have a mancrush on him. And I said he can't do anything WITH THE CURRENT CHELSEA TEAM, as in, you know, the shit service he gets.

But you are always picking on him :/

You hurt my feelings every time you do that. I'm still not over him leaving Liverpool.

Kyoufu

What will happen to Barca if Pep leaves? Would he even leave? Would Pep want to manage a side without the Triforce?

Yen

Fulham! How are they so good sometimes?
roy-hodgson_1841619c.jpg

Manager

The philosopher? Yeah, he'll be able to handle Chelsea's strong personalities... rite

Well they can't be any worse than Adam and Downing. Even against lower opposition, Adam can't play to save his life. As much as I think Nasri suck, I'd take him over Adam any day of the week.

Downing on the other hand is bad but he can play against lower opposition although he did play well against Arsenal yesterday.

No, they're not worse. Still, when they have such a shot at winning the title, you'd think they'd put some effort into their play. Specially Nasri.

Guardiola isn't leaving Barca. He knows keeping power at that club is important so he threatens to walk away every year, the hierarchy have seen what he's done for them, they'll cede to his demands and give him the control he needs to keep winning.

It would make no sense for Pep to leave. He has years ahead of him to manage elsewhere. Barcelona are the best team in the world, they have the best player of the generation. It's his hometown club. They pay him well. The weathers good. Why on earth would he leave.

ShogunX

England. :| I had an appointment at the hospital in January and they said March time, surgery-wise. Why the fuck would it need to take that long? There is only so much pain I would like to go through before ripping out myself.

I had a similar problem a few years back and I got sorted out in a week. That was mainly due to me doing constant visits to the emergency Dentist and hospital walk in centre.

You need to do something similar and make sure you tell them you cant live your life properly ect ect ect.

Anderson

Jol is quite good at this managing lark. Always liked him, even when he managed spurs, always respectful and seems like a decent bloke

Manager

Messed up, weird as hell. Fucking hate dentists.

Carbonox

I had a similar problem a few years back and I got sorted out in a week. That was mainly due to me doing constant visits to the emergency Dentist and hospital walk in centre.

You need to do something similar and make sure you tell them you cant live your life properly ect ect ect.

Yeah I'm gonna call the hospital tomorrow. This is beyond a joke now.

I'll say it again, stupid team selection. Saha should be in the bench, Kranjcar should be on the left, and Modric should be in the middle. Rooney is going to drop deep and we're going struggle with just two men in there.

xintin

wait, u wanted avb to stay after all these bad results?
for all the bad results we were still only 3pts off of 4th. a trophyless season isnt necessarily a horrible thing.

what the club needed was for AVB to be given time to get rid of some the older player and in bring in a new philosophy to the club, which was what he was hired for in the first place. I think a fresh start, with the actual backing of the owner, in the summer would have done the club much better service than sacking him now and putting Robbie D in charge.

Also Pep will never come to Chelsea. The reason he hasn't signed on for more at Barca is because of board room antics. Why would he come to the mecca of backroom drama?

Wasnt able to watch the game but saw some highlights. Ragazzi, we're throwing this scudetto away. The problem again remains that we can't finish. I am convinced of Matri and his ability to finish if given the opportunity but we need somebody who can create something out of nothing, the reason why I think we have no choice but to reintegrate somebody like Krasic who, though predictable at times, has enough talent to break a game. Elia might be better but didn't he get injured?

That little girl looked so sad that Kaboul (or another spurs player) wasn't holding her hand like all the other ball boys during the handshakes. The guy was holding a water bottle instead! WTF!

Manager

Not sure if posted, but the commentator just said this is the first time Atkinson refs United after that Chelsea match.

edit
League match, apparently he did FA Cup against pool.

nny

Are you waiting for a removal? or something more complicated? I removed a wisdom tooth yesterday; just went to the dentist and took care of it in a few minutes. Hang in there man :/

(Take a cheap flight here(Portugal) and you'll have it sort it out by tomorrow.)

Carbonox

Liverpool have Sunderland next? Definitely cheering the mackems on for that. :p

Especially seeing as have Arsenal and that could go either way. We then have Norwich, West Brom and Liverpool after. :\ Can't believe I fear West Brom and Norwich. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom