• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fintan

So the wife's out tonight think I'll put the boy to bed soon, order a pizza/kebab/curry/all three and put the footy on.

2 more points:

How many of you guys are also a part of wrestle gaf? I know a couple of the toon boys are.

Also fur q can you offer yourself as a sacrifice to the mods in place of Kermit please I think it's best for everyone

I've posted a few times in Wrasslegaf. I'm not that active in it. Big wrestling fan though.

Wilbur

Banned
I'd be more worried about Murphy and Dembele in the centre than Diarra and Frei. I'd be happy with a 2-0, ecstatic with anything better

panty

032512230318opygzr86woghv6x1okutm7.gif

Buffon <3

Do you see where I'm going with this?
utAME.gif

No : (

Stubo

Came off his shin
wayne rooney

And I'm down for a 3-3-4, means we can drop Evra and Young.
Fabio should be nailing down LB by now, I prefer to see him start over Evra for most games.

Young shows glimpses of awesome, he just needs to get on a run of good form to redeem himself.

Slizz

Crouch's goal was the #1 play of the weekend on ESPN. The anchor even had enough background info to suggest the tie might hinder MCFC's chances for the title.

Salazar

Fuck Oxford.

No pubs with Sky. At any rate, fuck running down to Abingdon or into Cowley to find one.

Ran back past the dinner date I skipped out on to get to my room. She didn't recognise me I was running so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom