• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubo

Wayne Rooney.

... :D

Also: Not a handball for me, yes it definitely hit it, but his arm wasn't raised, can't really give that even if the ref sees it. Not that it should matter now anyway.

Salazar

More wtf for last season, everyone forgets how good he was before it too.

Probably realised that he had a narrowing window in which to prove himself. Ferg acts like he knew all along that Evans was going to come good. Maybe he did know, but I have to suspect that there was serious pressure there.

And the hyperbole over United youngsters is at such a pitch largely because it riles folks. Panties have been twisted away to nothing over fairly mild approval for Cleverley's performances and promise.

Kyoufu

All this Pogba hyperbole is almost as bad as the off-topic shit you people now flood this thread with. :mad:

Nothing wrong with off-topic talk in here. It's a community. Can't really talk about football on non match days all the time!

Though I've never seen Pogba in action so I can't comment on how good he is.

dc89

NOt watching United. Did we get a ROOOOOOONEYYYYY?

LOL! You better be joking when you say Pogba is the best young player I world football. Please say you are?

Meier

I don't think there's anyone in the world who honestly believes there's a better youngster than Neymar. They're just lying to themselves and everyone else if they say otherwise.

LegoArmo

I don't think there's anyone in the world who honestly believes there's a better youngster than Neymar. They're just lying to themselves and everyone else if they say otherwise.

I have not heard of Neymar, who does he play for?

Edit: Oops, double post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom