• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Morrison was a nut job. United got rid of him.

Pogba looks like he's moving because Juventus have promised him more gametime. And also because his agent gets a massive commission from the sale.

Not likely. He won't start over Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal, Marrone, Padoin, Giac or even Ouasim Bouy. This deal is all Mino.

His agent is Mino Raiola?? SMH. Who would have thought you can hate a football agent lol.

Edit: Probably the richest agent in football. Guy represents Ibra, Van Bommel, Balotelli, Hamsik, Assaidi. Don't know how he gets all these players, he is only after money lol.(maybe the players are too)

All jumped ship a few times.

Fry

ZBU8N.png

:lol Wow.

Then why we played the entire first half with three strikers? Once you see that the formation isn't that great, you try to fix it somehow. You ask one of the strikers to don't simply stand in front of their defense waiting for the ball, and to help the midfielders, just for 20 minutes, until the break. That was an error, Allegri admitted it, lesson learned. It just shouldn't take an entire half for a Milan manager.

well, this was an odd situation. the only reason we played 4-3-3 in the first place was due to injuries. perhaps the medical staff told allegri that aquilani is only good for 20-25 minutes? this was his first game back from a long injury. without aquilani, we literally did not have four midfielders to put out on the field. max had no choice and you can bet that next time he will rather call up a primavera player or something, he won't do 4-3-3 again.

i'm just saying, this won't happen again this season. plus our injury situation can only get better, even flamini has been playing with the primavera squad. so you shouldn't be worried about the next round . . . unless we draw madrid or barca, in that case fuck it. we could beat either team if we get lucky in a one-game CL final but i don't see us beating them over two legs. :p but let's not worry until at least we know who we are playing.

avaya

Well then you must cum in your pants every time Clive Tyldesley cums in his pants everytime United score on every game he commentates on especially the european ties they partake in.

Can i cum to the cum party?

I just laugh actually.

On the Pogba situation, I'm disappointed because we lose a good talent, but I'm not really upset or angry or anything.

Afterall, we pinched him from Le Harve when we took him from them and they weren't happy about it. Something similar has now happened to us. Fair game.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
On the Pogba situation, I'm disappointed because we lose a good talent, but I'm not really upset or angry or anything.

Afterall, we pinched him from Le Harve when we took him from them and they weren't happy about it. Something similar has now happened to us. Fair game.

If it makes you feel any better, he's going to regret his decision sooner rather than later. He's going to realize that sitting on United's bench was so much better than playing for Lecce in Serie B.

at barca

winning titles while warming the bench

Best job in the world!

Clegg

The thought of Fernando Llorente coming up against our defence makes me a little bit nervous.

Does anyone know how Iker Muniain is playing for Bilbao?

Wilbur

Banned
The thought of Fernando Llorente coming up against our defence makes me a little be nervous.

Pretty awesome. He's comparable to Valencia for us when he plays; get it onto the wing and wait for service.

EDIT: more like Nani in play style though, not as direct as Valencia.

rar

Just read this point somewhere else, but Arsenal will look pretty good in the next few years with Wilshere, Frimpong, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Lansbury, plus a couple smart purchases.

what about ramsey, miyaichi, and coquelin. ramsey's had a bad season but i wouldn't write him off, and coquelin has been better than frimpong. i think campbell is going to be good too

Clegg

Pretty awesome. He's comparable to Valencia for us when he plays; get it onto the wing and wait for service.

EDIT: more like Nani in play style though, not as direct as Valencia.

Muniain looked good whenever I've seen him play. Haven't had a chance to watch to watch Bilbao in a while though.

You say he's in good form? Muniain running at our full-backs makes me very uneasy.

well, this was an odd situation. the only reason we played 4-3-3 in the first place was due to injuries. perhaps the medical staff told allegri that aquilani is only good for 20-25 minutes? this was his first game back from a long injury. without aquilani, we literally did not have four midfielders to put out on the field. max had no choice and you can bet that next time he will rather call up a primavera player or something, he won't do 4-3-3 again.

i'm just saying, this won't happen again this season. plus our injury situation can only get better, even flamini has been playing with the primavera squad. so you shouldn't be worried about the next round . . . unless we draw madrid or barca, in that case fuck it. we could beat either team if we get lucky in a one-game CL final but i don't see us beating them over two legs. :p but let's not worry until at least we know who we are playing.
I'm pretty sure that if Aquilani was in the starting formation, he would have been injured in 10-15 minutes. :p I agree, if we draw Real/Barca (maybe also Bayern) we have nothing to lose, as long as we try to do something. All the other teams seems to be on our level or inferior, we just have to play like we usually do.

IF our injury situation actually gets better (you never know with our medics), and we finally see Boateng, Flamini and Aquilani on the pitch regularly, the team will change completely. And we need them to let Ema, Nocerino and Van Bommel rest, they've been playing since january almost every match.

Wilbur

Banned
Muniain looked good whenever I've seen him play. Haven't had a chance to watch to watch Bilbao in a while though.

You say he's in good form? Muniain running at our full-backs makes me very uneasy.

He's not in Llorente form, and Susaeta's been more effect the last one or two matches, but he's been pretty good yeah. He'd rape Evra if he was on the left. Hoping Rafael and Valencia play.

sneaky77

The thought of Fernando Llorente coming up against our defence makes me a little bit nervous.

Well enough to debut for the Spain absolute national team vs Venezuela, he has been having a great yr, although I think Susaeta has picked up his game quite a bit, he has surprised me this season for sure

edit: Muniain likes to go towards the middle of the pitch at times, susaeta stays much more to the end line, but both rb and lb go up the sideline a lot.

Just got home. All I can say is the player and the fans really turned it up to 11 tonight, and even though we're out, it felt like we proved a point with this match.

Now let's go get Newcastle on monday.

Kyoufu

I don't think Chelsea realise they're not even a team and they're not going to beat Napoli...

Mancrush Cavani is going to dominate them. :3

Sloosha

I hope the guy behind the twitter account sticks around at least until the Chelsea vs. Napoli FT next week.

I think it was a bit tongue-in-cheek to be honest. It's pretty obvious that were are probably going to get knocked out next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom