• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

On a strict diet with his daily training it's feasible that he can lose more than 4-5 pounds per week!

I mean, I did a bit of a diet plan last year to lose a few pounds and I lost 4 pounds by just eating healthy and playing a hour's worth of 5 a side.

Weight loss slows up though, you lose the most in your first 1-2 weeks.

pappe

Probably just a weird angle.

But my God the front line of Aguero and Tevez will strike fears into the heart of all the opponents!

bjaelke

Should probably have bolded the entire article. Next Messi
KuGsj.gif

FootballFan

Probably just a weird angle.

But my God the front line of Aguero and Tevez will strike fears into the heart of all the opponents!

Yep, with Silva and Yaya causing havoc inbetween. Will be interesting to see how much(or if) City will improve on their CL performances this season, I am guessing they will reach last 8, no further.

And wow, lol. This is my 100th post on GAF. 50 of them have been in this thread.

pappe

I am happy Pogba is leaving. This probably means that Fergie will have to break bank and buy a good CM rather than rely on youngsters for 1 more season.

Not every1 can turn out like Wellbeck. For all we know Pogba might turn out to be another "Kiko".

Edit: Fuck those Gif's are scary. Stop it guys!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I know Adam!
Z4l17.gif

Really, everyone is puzzled by his decision. First team football, not in Italy, not with Juve and most certainly not with Conte. And Mino knows this.

Salazar

John Chapman ‏ @BelgoFoot
Andreas Pereira's dad has told HNB that his son hopes to be playing in #mufc 1st team in two years; maybe he should check out Pogba's tale.

lol. Andreas is 16. Our attacking midfielders are going bananas.

Fryers is welcome to do one if he wants. I believe he's still not signing. We do need LB cover, and to slide in Fabio more regularly as we slide Evra out - but I think it's definitely crucial enough to buy someone.

ManUtd.com said:
10:55 The Reds have just started training at Carrington. Here are the 22 players involved: De Gea, Amos, Johnstone; Evans, Evra, Fabio, Ferdinand, Jones, Rafael, Smalling, Thorpe; Anderson, Carrick, Cleverley, Giggs, Nani, Park, Young; Berbatov, Hernandez, Rooney, Welbeck. In addition, Antonio Valencia is training away from the main group, just doing some light running at the moment.

I don't particularly care about Tony featuring against Bilbao. We need that lad for the league, because damned if West Brom aren't going to set up solid.

dc89

Mario Balotelli says Manchester City are not worried about the title threat posed by their local rivals Manchester United. "We are a great group," Balotelli told Gazzetta dello Sport. "We have quality. If we remain together until the end, United will finish behind us and they are not to be feared."

Balotelli also insists he has matured in the last 12 months, despite reports he broke a club curfew last week, saying: "The intensity and the effort that I am giving this year, also in training, cannot be compared to that of last year. I have grown and certain things I've understood."

Via BBC.

Rangers director Dave King fears the club will not exit administration and that liquidation is "inevitable".

In a statement, King said the club's owner Craig Whyte has "abused the loyalty of fans" by mortgaging future sales of tickets to Ticketus.

King also claims that Sir David Murray had no knowledge that proof of funds supplied by Whyte to purchase the club was secured by season ticket sales.

Via BBC. That is grave news. I've always said that they are not too big. People said that they are too big to go bust and be liquidated. No one is too big. I thought seeing banking giants collapse left right and centre would have taught the world this.

Salazar

The best interview was Kolo saying "look how strong we are. We left Kun and Silva on the bench against Bolton and still beat them".

Of course you did. They're fucking Bolton.

twitter said:
Each team in Europa League final will only get 9k tickets.

lol. Fuck this.

Mastadon

Banned
I would be feigning hamstring strains all the time.

Still not seeing it I'm afraid, she looks a bit wizened and bitter to me.

Mind you, having to rub John Terry down as part of your job would have the effect I suppose.

Edit: If that's her in the link Bjaelke posted, then I take it all back. Damn.

Carbonox

Would smang.

In other, more random news, has anyone seen a strange new phenomenon on their facebook pages revolving around a crazy dudebro called Joseph Kony and people spamming some shitty video about spreading awareness? It's actually rather annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom