• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Bloody good result for Milan. So that's...

Bayern v R. Madrid
Chelsea v Milan

...and then, R. Madrid v Chelsea final.

elsk

Banned

Bayern v R. Madrid
Chelsea v Milan

KuGsj.gif

wait. are you serious?

Alright football Gaf. I know a few of you play so I have a question for some of you.

I'm looking for a new pair of shoes this up coming season (just paid). I currently own a pair of Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly III. I love how they feel like I'm not even wearing shoes. Super light and comfy. The downside is the accuracy when I'm shooting. My passing has not been affected. My power while shooting is noticeably down and I don't like that.

I'm thinking of buying a pair of Nike Total 90 Laser III's. I have a friend who swears buy them but I can't try his as he is a larger shoe size.

So then, has anyone here owned/used a pair? If so how did you like them?

Also feel free to throw suggestions my way!

Facism

i could do with some boot recommendations. I've got wide feet so usually football boots cause me all sorts of issues with being too tight or uncomfortable.

K1LLER7

madrid vs chelsea would be awesome

if chelsea wins it ... lol mourinho

want ronaldo to torment them once again, shame they won't play in england, would've gone to watch.

Anyone watch revista? Guillem Balague was saying higuain+£££ to city and kun to madrid, but city want RVP, but RVP's probably gonna stay at Arsenal now.

oh and David Luiz to Barca 40mil euros lol. definitely not happening.

Slizz

Alright football Gaf. I know a few of you play so I have a question for some of you.

I'm looking for a new pair of shoes this up coming season (just paid). I currently own a pair of Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly III. I love how they feel like I'm not even wearing shoes. Super light and comfy. The downside is the accuracy when I'm shooting. My passing has not been affected. My power while shooting is noticeably down and I don't like that.

I'm thinking of buying a pair of Nike Total 90 Laser III's. I have a friend who swears buy them but I can't try his as he is a larger shoe size.

Friend of mine has T90's and he also swears by them but I myself have never tried them.

i could do with some boot recommendations. I've got wide feet so usually football boots cause me all sorts of issues with being too tight or uncomfortable.

I got a pretty wide foot as well and I love Nike Tiempo's. Any Tiempo model really they all are basically the same with minor things adjusted from year to year.

Always sort of been of the opinion that if you know what you're doing with a ball what boots you wear doesn't come in to it. I have both Mercurial and CTR360's and never noticed a button of difference.

Nikes Mercurial are a tighter fit than the CTR360's I have, I prefer the latter. If I remember correctly Adidas make a really tight boot and you near enough need to get a size bigger. Also, tried on a pair of T90's and they were a horrible fit imo.

FootballFan

Bayern v R. Madrid
Chelsea v Milan

0-0 away is fine by me. Our form away this season has been crap, so I wasn't surprised. The only reason we are still in the race for most the competitions is cause of the Camp Nou. The home of Messi. On a proper pitch where Barca can do the passing game and feel much more comfortable with no slipping and misplaced passing, it will be a different game.

I'm happy, finally seen the light, like when some poor old crazy cat woman joins westboro baptist church. Also drop the question mark. u mad. just look at that. so much better before it was redditfied, it's a statement not a question!

That is all. I will not make some eggs and bacon.

panty

YAY MILAN! 0-0 is good with that sort of play. They were like lifeless ragdolls out there. Time to drop Barca from UCL.

bad rumour i guess.

But he did say Barca couldn't afford £40m they didn't have the money, which is quite suprising.

Because Barca's finances are shitty? Don't they have a lot of debt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom