• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJD

*sigh*

I guess as truly diabolical we've been, Wigan have been bloody good. I like Martinez and don't really mind them staying up to be honest.

K1LLER7

jones runs forward haven't helped valencia at all today, smalling or rafael should've played instead.

deserved 3 points for Wigan if they get the win.

Sappy113

United really doesn't even look like a team capable of even staying in the Premier League tonight. Like they just don't care. Complacency is the most deadly sin in football. Always have been the most offensive to me. Like the squad thinks it is deserving of a win, just for being United. Disgusting.

United really doesn't even look like a team capable of even staying in the Premier League tonight. Like they just don't care. Complacency is the most deadly sin in football. Always have been the most offensive to me. Like the squad thinks it is deserving of a win, just for being United. Disgusting.
I think you're insane. It's incompetence.

panty

Real's defence is a big fucking joke. How hard can it be to man mark those fuckers, WHAT THE FUCK?!

Also Benzema as a winger?! COME ON, HE CAN HARDLY PASS?!?!?!?!

Madrid 1-0

untitled-22r2ljo.gif

Juve 2-1 DEL PIERO!!!

untitled-24a5lsk.gif
untitled-2532kko.gif

Clegg

Kermits bastard offspring?

DominoKid

everyone in a United shirt today can eat shit.
this is a fucking disgrace. </drogba>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom