• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeegsD

Jonny Evans. Old news now, but still. What a turnaround.

It needs to be mentioned more. He stepped up when we needed him and he has done an amazing job. Him and Vidic in the back will be great to watch.

My streamer was a pal and switched to the Chelsea - Spurs match. Didn't know this was going to be on.

K1LLER7

Evans has been one of our best players this season, hope he gets his chance next season.

Now on to watch the FA cup and Adrian Chiles.

I thought everybody hated Evans....

He's been quality since January. I lost the faith last season during a truly awful Carling Cup display and his early season form seemed to confirm it, but he's stood up and played well when it really counts. Reminiscent of that great defensive spell he had with Vidic a few seasons back.

Bo-Locks

is it me or do Wembley games look shit on TV.

Is it an ITV stream? That would be why.

EDIT: The ponces in the VIP seats in the middle of the stadium are known for being late and generally uninterested. FA Cup semifinals shouldn't even be played at Wembley in the first place, fuck it - Wembley shouldn't even have been rebuilt in the first place. So annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom