• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stimpy

I'm not sure why Tottenham and Chelsea were doing a minute's silence, no other team other than club did one this weekend. Did they?

I assume it has something to do with the fact Hillsborough happened during a FA Cup semi-final, though I could be wrong.

Stubo

A Chelsea fan friend asks 'Why is Kalou STILL a professional footballer'

He immediately threads a sweet ball through the defence...Why would you make such statements at the start of the game? Some sort of anti-jinxing?

A Chelsea fan friend asks 'Why is Kalou STILL a professional footballer'

He immediately threads a sweet ball through the defence...Why would you make such statements at the start of the game? Some sort of anti-jinxing?
It works, me and my brother anti-jinx Chelsea fairly often.

Wilbur

Banned
Yep every last one of us. When those few made noise during the silence I personally was sitting at home shouting along with them.

You are a wanker and you should burn your shirt. Even if you're not wearing a Chelsea shirt, if it's just a nice polo, burn it anyway.

You are a wanker and you should burn your shirt. Even if you're not wearing a Chelsea shirt, if it's just a nice polo, burn it anyway.
I'm currently wearing Chelsea shorts. Should I just burn them and watch this game with the boys out?

Edit: Thought that Mata effort was a cert.

rodvik

Grats ManU GAF. Expected whupping was expected. No complaints. We are relegation fodder this year. Amazing how steep our decline is. Le sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom