• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah Neville actually seems to understand football. He, Giggs and Scholes should tri-manage United. We'd be the greatest team in the history of the known universe.

Nevill is goin in circles talking about diving. Muppet
I think he's been very good.

When we played Chelsea last season the Chelsea fans were singing

"Oh Jesper Grønkjær you're the love of my life
Oh Jesper Grønkjær I'd let ya shag my wife"

Through most of the match against Copenhagen, was pretty fantastic, especially with the subtle nod to Terry too!
Haha, we had a similar chant for Owen Hargeaves..."Oh Owen Hargreaves you are the love of my life, Oh Owen Hargreaves I'd let you shag my wife, Oh Owen Hargreaves...I want curly hair too!".

City's current chant about being a small club, Jones and Kun Aguero is quite good.

Kyoufu

Yeah Neville actually seems to understand football. He, Giggs and Scholes should tri-manage United. We'd be the greatest team in the history of the known universe.

If Gary Neville manages Man United then I'll jump ship.

He just laid the smackdown on Messi.

If Gary Neville manages Man United then I'll jump ship.

iNlFDKWsVNK9M.gif

What I love most about Gary Neville being such a good pundit is the sheer OUTRAGE rival, and particularly Liverpool, fans had when it was announced he got the job. He was supposed to be "another United yes man" for Sky who'd just be dull and boring.

Done very well, happy for him.

JWong

Banned

My proper first choice. My actual first choice would be Drogba, but he's getting old and might leave the team sooner than I'd like to.

Mata feels like he'll stay around for a while.

My second choice. Because he's a legend. Best defender in the world!!!!

Though he's getting old and might get a boot, so my second choice is actually David Luiz or Cahill

Cunt

that way you represent more than just one player.

I said I'm getting a Chelsea jersey, not Liverpool.
9Ks5t.png

Slizz

What I love most about Gary Neville being such a good pundit is the sheer OUTRAGE rival, and particularly Liverpool, fans had when it was announced he got the job. He was supposed to be "another United yes man" for Sky who'd just be dull and boring.

I remember that reaction fondly.

The unfortunate thing for me is I don't get to hear barely any of Neville unless I have to stream the game and its on Sky.

My pregame/halftime/postgame reports are in Spanish =\

TeegsD

They got rid of the green bar on the Portuguese bar which equals one more sale. Now just need to get the money together for the actual thing

Wilbur

Banned
They got rid of the green bar on the Portuguese bar which equals one more sale. Now just need to get the money together for the actual thing

Pictures? I need to boost my kit collection next year. I have none that actually fit me. Bought every United home kit up until this one, I had an old Inter and Atletico Madrid shirt I found cheap. Waiting on my German and Holland ones now

I'll be honest I thought this. And honestly, I'd happily concede that he's the best they've got.

TeegsD

Pictures? I need to boost my kit collection next year. I have none that actually fit me. Bought every United home kit up until this one, I had an old Inter and Atletico Madrid shirt I found cheap. Waiting on my German and Holland ones now

This is the only picture I could find with it on Nike's Facebook page

lwCWJ.jpg

I really like the French jersey. It's too bad I don't like the french national team.

Arnie

I think nearly every teams chants/anthems are terrible to other fans. Spurs take on, when the saints, gets on my wick. But the worst of the worst is never walk alone... ugh, oh god.

If you think it's bad now, wait until it's reverberating around Wembley as Ste hoists the FA Cup above his head.

ShogunX

So we can get 3rd too obviously! Don't see it happening though.

What happens if like many other clubs before them this is a one off season for Newcastle and they end up being mid table next year?

Random people disappearing and getting mutilated in your local area confirmed!

Kyoufu

What happens if like many other clubs before them this is a one off season for Newcastle and they end up being mid table next year?

Random people disappearing and getting mutilated in your local area confirmed!

I can see that happening too. Obviously have to remain optimistic and hope for improvement.

Slizz

prefer the black Holland kit.

How come? I like it too but I think the orange is much better, the black one is too simple, 1 orange strip coming like a 1/4 of the way down and their logo....

Germany Green and Dutch Orange. Those are my fave kits and therefore my picks for the Euro final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom