• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT8| Made it to the Championship play-offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Although Swansea allowed Spurs to take the lead again, gotta say how impressive they've been this year given its their first in the EPL.

Sporting´s Starting 11 for the match against Leiria.

Rui Patricio; Arias, Xandão, Carriço, Evaldo; Renato Neto, André Martins, Elias; Carrillo, Insua and Diego Rubio.

Sá Pinto is resting almost every player that will start the match in Ukraine. This will be a good chance for Arias, André Martins, Carrillo and Rubio to show they can play more matches.

I hope you're happy Bungie you rotten bastard... ;)

So happy. Bale was fantastic this afternoon.

pcGsO.jpg

TeegsD

Sporting´s Starting 11 for the match against Leiria.

Rui Patricio; Arias, Xandão, Carriço, Evaldo; Renato Neto, André Martins, Elias; Carrillo, Insua and Diego Rubio.

Sá Pinto is resting almost every player that will start the match in Ukraine. This will be a good chance for Arias, André Martins, Carrillo and Rubio to show they can play more matches.

Woke up just in time for this game and to see that I missed Toonami last night QQ. And Lolerpool lost yet again? Why did Reina get sent off?

dc89

GZ to Newcastle. I am fearful of City going there now, they can turn anyone over on their day.

LiverpoolGAF - Is it time for Kenny to hold his hands up and go?

That is young! Where are you in the league, fourth?

Fifth. We will be one point behind Maritimo if we win today. Forth place is the best we can hope for this season. We are 14 points behind third place with only 6 games left and we still going to play Benfica at home next week and our final 2 matches are away at Porto and home to Braga.
It was a difficult season, lots of new players, 2 managers, an anomaly high number of injuries and a very inconsistent squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom