• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Clegg

I think the game is up for Barca. I can't see them scoring twice in the next few minutes so the league looks to be over.

I still see them as favourites for the CL though.

Cobano

Neo Member
Man those ball boys are fast at the Nou camp, Mascheranos shot barely got past the line before they had thrown it back in to Casillas

League over so Barca will be looking to destroy Chelsea on Tuesday. I'm fine with this.

(Sorry Chelsea-Gaf I just can't have us finishing 4th and missing out because you guys win the CL)

Carbonox

Stoke have Arsenal next weekend. What are the chances Stoke will troll the shit out of Arsenal and frustrate them to a draw or even beat them? Cos that would be nice.

panty

Ronaldo playing like every Barca player would play in his position. OH MY GAWD HE'S THE WORST FUCK RONALSDOD.

Yeah I don't like it either.

Cobano

Neo Member
Stoke have Arsenal next weekend. What are the chances Stoke will troll the shit out of Arsenal and frustrate them to a draw or even beat them? Cos that would be nice.

I've watched too many frustrating games at Stoke, honestly I almost have Stoke as favourites. I hate going up agains that team with their throw ins and leg breaking tackles

Clegg

I was out for most of the afternoon so I've only been able to see the last 20 mins or so. Peps selections were very odd for this game imo.

Sanchez is now vital to the way Barca play and he was left on the bench. Starting Tello seems very strange to me. He isn't ready for this kind of game.

Thiago starting over Cesc also seems strange to me.

And its about time Ronaldo had a good game against Barca. I don't think hes ever had one before tonight.

Lightning

Banned
It wont make a difference to us. We dont have a trip to Stamford bridge coming up nor do we have Man City coming to our stadium nor do we have to go to Goodison Park. Have fun with that.

Your next away game to Wigan is not going to be all that easy either. Hopefully the tossers can do to you guys what they did to us...

Depends what team shows up.
That's the key. Which Arsenal will bother turning up? Because if it's the Wigan/QPR Arsenal that turns up Stoke will win....

Top Bottom