• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

rififi

Campeones, Campeones, campeones, ole, ole, ole

Not a single red card too, theatrics by Madrid at the end, but most teams would do the same in that situation (not condoning it, but . . .)

Carbonox

398098_o.gif

:lol :lol :lol I fucking love that guy

YA FUCKIN' DANCER!

Not quite right with my 3-2 prediction, but I'm happy to be wrong!

Beers in the fridge, celebrations to be had!

A MASSIVE monkey off our back with that win, finally proven we can prevail over 90 minutes, and in their back yard no less.

Happy days!

Fantomex

Congrats to all the Madrid fans on here. You guys played a great game, closed spaces well and just had more of a will and fight tonight. For Barca they now have to focus on playing Chelsea and realizing wins are fought for not waited upon. Chelsea will play almost exactly like this in Tuesday. Good game guys.

Pachimari

Thank you based Ronalgod. I hope that was Di Maria's last opening this season. He has been awful.

398098_o.gif

He's still fundamental to our game. He were the one with the most assists on our team until he got injured, might still be the leading assist maker or one of those with the most.

Anyway, let's enjoy this victory!

WrikaWrek

Banned
BU BU BU BU BU BU Ronaldo doesn't show up in big games!!!

Well, I guess it was enough today.

Di Maria was horrendous today, simple because he's the worst kind of player to play against an high pressing team that knows how to cover spaces. Di Maria is only as good as the amount of space he has.

Noirulus

Congrats to all the Madrid fans on here. You guys played a great game, closed spaces well and just had more of a will and fight tonight. For Barca they now have to focus on playing Chelsea and realizing wins are fought for not waited upon. Chelsea will play almost exactly like this in Tuesday. Good game guys.

Thank you! it was a good match, not as much bullshit as all the other Clasico's. Good luck to you guys against Chelsea, i'm sure Messi will be hungry for it.

Keio

For a Finer World
After 3 years, it's good sportsmanship to let others win too. Congrats to Madrid, pity the game was crap for the 1st 70 mins.

I hope Pep starts Tellol again for the lulz.

Not only it was Tello fault here, although Messi was fundamental in the first goal he was off all the game, the same can be said for a few other players.

Barça lately dosn't have that clarividency to create goal ocasssions.

rififi

He's still fundamental to our game. He were the one with the most assists on our team until he got injured, might still be the leading assist maker or one of those with the most.

The problem with Di Maria is he either does something amazing, or he completely fucks up - there is no in-between with him because he has such slow reactions, he doesn't adapt well. He knows what he is going to do beforehand and he sticks to it, but if something goes wrong, he doesn't know what to do and he just sits there with the ball slowing the attack down.
When he is good, he is good, but when he is off, he is shit.

Top Bottom