• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

LegoArmo

I wonder what the world would be like if Evra just stayed in position at left back. I can't imagine it.

tumblr_ltbtgjU70B1qztjn5o1_500.jpg

feel

*wakes up next morning*
-_-
o_o
-_-
0_0

Wait, Madrid really did win at Camp Nou with a CR7 goal??? WHAT :-O :-D

Arnie

From the little I saw before United were shite and Everton were first to everything; so by that logic United will win it in the second half. Probably a penalty.

Getting a lift to the game in a minute. Quick stop at burger king on the way like.

From the little I saw before United were shite and Everton were first to everything; so by that logic United will win it in the second half. Probably a penalty.

Getting a lift to the game in a minute. Quick stop at burger king on the way like.

XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger or bust

Zabojnik

Very deadly. Hopes he puts in a couple today. Says he wants to play in the MLS so might actually be his last season in Italy.

Bologna-Chievo 2-2
Atalanta-Bologna 2-0
Bologna-Palermo 1-3
Cesena-Bologna 0-0
Bologna-Cagliari 1-0

Not exactly a confidence inspiring track record from Bologna lately, but I guess stranger things have happened. Vai Marcolino Di Vaio, sei tutti noi!
Ibra, Ibra, Nocerino. This match will be over after 15mins.

Top Bottom