• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Nyx

Last night's game in pictures.

RKC Waalwijk vs FC Utrecht 0-2 (0-0)
Dutch Eredivisie round 31

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

18.jpg

GorillaJu

1992. Since then, played 18, lost 15 and drawn three.

Yeah, it's not looking good.

Until 2008, City hadn't beaten United at home since the 70s.

Everton and City are practically identical clubs (both wear blue), so it seems like now is as good a time as any for a 1-6 demolishing!

LukeT

Neo Member
Scott Parker has to be the most conservative footballer ever. His first touch is always backwards.

Bit late but fucking this! I don't get why the southern press constantly wank over him. He was quite poor up here constantly spinning around in circles and slowing the game down. He is so limited as a footballer but the majority seem to love him.

Anderson

Dog walked, car and flat cleaned, just in time for the first game of the day. C'mon Everton, West Brom and Wolves!

Off topic but does anyone have a link to that thread that had photos of people being scared in a haunted house? Much appreciated

choodi

Banned
and the player was offside

referees had a shocker

580777_10150752380633567_727188566_9376405_1232733140_n.jpg

I was siting behind the goal at that end of the park. Definitely not a penalty, but Brisbane were still going to win that game. Glory with 10 men and no striker on the field.

Actually, what worried me more than the poor refereeing was the complete lack of quality from either side in what was supposed to be the showcase event of the season. Some of the kids near me were asleep when Berisha's first went in. Basically 85 mintues of shit play and 10 minutes of excitement. Perth were pathetic. No shots on target for the whole game. WTF?

Wilbur

Banned
No way we're spending that much on Modric. Not when you can get quality midfielders like M'Vila for half the price this summer.

I don't think we will spend it but I would be okay with that. Similarly 20m for M'Vila would be great. If I could pick any midfielder though, Schweini. We'll swap him for Macheda

I hope Everton can Win or draw, going into the Manchester derby with them level on points would be pretty amazing.

Edit: sorry, meant to say if City win the derby they will go level on points!

2Un7F.gif

Definitely, I've even stopped ragin' at Di Maria :p

Not nervous about Bayern at all, think we will be too strong at home.

More bugging me that I can't decide whether I want Barca or Chelsea in the final!

The risk of losing to Barca is there, but the reward is huge, and there is a bit of a psychological edge to Madrid now IMO.

However, Chelsea is interesting too due to Mou

Wow, wow.

cr7calmdown.gif

I think we're a better team than Bayern, but we will have a very bad time defeating them, it's probably the most difficult match of the year.

Actually I think chances we'll lose are higher.

Pachimari

Wow, wow.

cr7calmdown.gif

I think we're a better team than Bayern, but we will have a very bad time defeating them, it's probably the most difficult match of the year.

Actually I think chances we'll lose are higher.

I think it's 50/50, be it the Champions League.

That's why I'm nervous. =/
Bayern are extremely dangerous.

Top Bottom