• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

untitled-6adkzk.gif

Pachimari

In some way I want Coentrao out and Marcelo in. Özil out and Kaká in sometime in the second half.

1-0 is not a bad result for us.

I still believe we will reach the final but we'll take care of them at the Bernabéu.

Rad-

Game has been very open so far, on both ends. I'll be disappointed if we don't see at least few more goals.

Stubo

My previous Pepe praise stands, he's played well from what I've seen. Shame for him the rest of his defensive line aren't looking so great tonight.

Bayern are great to watch, such fluidity in attack. If anyone's going to beat Barca in the final I'd like it to be them.

Clegg

Bayern have been so much better than Madrid.

I'd seriously think about taking off Ozil. Hes done nothing this game.

Madrid are losing the midfield battle. They need another CM in there.

Pachimari

My previous Pepe praise stands, he's played well from what I've seen. Shame for him the rest of his defensive line aren't looking so great tonight.

Bayern are great to watch, such fluidity in attack. If anyone's going to beat Barca in the final I'd like it to be them.
Yea. Pepe is world class. Some people just can't see it because all they see is his temper.

No need to panic, Real needs to focus on grabbing an away goal. That would change everything.
Exactly. No need to panick at all.

We need to score. And hope we dont lose by more than one goal. I cant see Madrid winning this match.
We were never going to win this one. We'll take care of them at the Bernabéu.

rififi

Although it might be hard to tell, Madrid's defence is better today than it has been in previous matches. Alonso isn't having a very good night though.

The atmosphere at the Allianz seems amazing.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
can someone tell what's aberloa's function? aside from kicking the fuck out of ribery.

Zia

In some way I want Coentrao out and Marcelo in. Özil out and Kaká in sometime in the second half.

1-0 is not a bad result for us.

I still believe we will reach the final but we'll take care of them at the Bernabéu.

I think Marcelo a better accompaniment to Ronaldo, even if Coentrao is more defensively adept.

Top Bottom