• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

rififi

Clearly a handball, but not sure it was intentional, ball was clearly off-target as well - surprised that a penalty was given this early.

Not complaining though ;)

Igo

Crazy. Not only should Real have had 2 yellows already but then get a penalty off a miskick

How has he missed...

Korez

ibiuf1WFo24bBS.gif

Rough decision by the ref. It's not hand in ball, it's ball in hand, I've seen refs not signaling stuff like this (Chelsea vs Benfica), but I've seen plenty others pointing to the spot to.

You really can't say any of these matches has been boring. The world cup and Euros usually starts sucking so hard when we come to these last rounds but this one is already crazy like Chelsea - Barca yesterday.

Where is the ref from?

I posted a stat here a couple of weeks back relating to the number of handballs giving in Spain. The laws there have been accidental or not, free kick and a yellow.

I know the ref isn't going to be from Spain but I wonder what the instruction given to refs is for European competition.

Top Bottom