• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

panty

OOOOHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOODDDDDD

pIJR1.png

dc89

Kanye on his own is orgasmic. Jay Z on his own is orgasmic.

THE BOTH FUCK UHHHHHHHHHHH /NEVILLE

Yeah. Basically in the 'story' he was travelling through space and his ship got damaged, so it crash landed, the video on the screen was awesome and it had like a female AI saying stuff like system failure etc. Then it started... 'Wake up Mr West'.... 'Wake up Mr West'.... The arena was pitch black, and a spot light appeared on stage, you thought nothing was there until it moved and you saw shoes, and then his legs. He was lay down and started rapping! SO GOOD!

If Kermit and Manager were around assisting, like they did with the Nasri saga, this would be more annoying but with only you it doesn't matter much.

Count yourself lucky.

Pretty sure Man City doesn't have the best fans in the PL.

His opinion I guess!

dc89

But we're all aware of the fact that Noel is awesome or at least not even near that much of a cunt Liam is. :)

Correct. He is awesome. Ever listen to Andy Goldstein on TalkSPORT, he often has Noel on the phone giving his opinions on football etc.

Right, enough City.

HALA MUNICH!

Really hope Madrid wins.

The final will be heartbreaking for me if it's Madrid - Chelsea.

I love Chelsea's boys, for when Mourinho was there, and I've grown to like them. They've been one of the most consistent teams in Europe lately, getting to the semis many times in the last years, I think they deserve one trophy. But I'm all for Madrid too, supporting my fellow Portuguese players. If Madrid loses the final, it's gonna suck because I really want Mourinho and the boys to succeed. But if Chelsea loses... Damn... It'll be so rough to see them so heartbroken too.

feel

Will anyone be providing gifs during the match?? Sunhi apparently ragequit footballgaf yesterday (until the Euro).

HALA MADRID!!!

Top Bottom