• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Choc

Banned
He should not leave just because there ignorants out there who only things about ''big clubs''

talk about missing the point. I meant he doesn't deserve to go thorugh a relegation battle every single year because his team doesn't pull its shit together until then

he is a better manager than that. It's happened THREE YEARS IN A ROW. It's clearly a habit of the team.

Kyoufu

I don't even care now. I'll take Europa since we'd get annihilated in CL.

Pardew hasn't got a clue when it comes to away games.

Well done Wigan. We better play better than this on Wednesday.

Shame I won't be there to see it. Going to go jump off the Tyne bridge now. LATERS!

Wilbur

Banned
Loving Newcastle. Wigan are a lot of fun when they are like this, eh? You guys thought it funny when these tossers pissed in our bed.

At least United and Arsenal fans were right to be arrogant considering our record against them and you were at home. I think Kyoufu was 100% sure they were going to fuck Wigan over hahaha

flyover

Hey, it's just like when Newcastle went down 4-0 against Arsenal last season. Except... it's Wigan. (And, unlike that game, I don't see Newcastle coming back.)

Wigan 4-0 Newcastle

untitled-14rsy69.gif
untitled-15ydbee.gif

Kyoufu

At least United and Arsenal fans were right to be arrogant considering our record against them and you were at home. I think Kyoufu was 100% sure they were going to fuck Wigan over hahaha

I knew it'd be tough but I was confident we'd win.

Chelsea game will be rough... lol

faridmon

talk about missing the point. I meant he doesn't deserve to go thorugh a relegation battle every single year because his team doesn't pull its shit together until then

he is a better manager than that. It's happened THREE YEARS IN A ROW. It's clearly a habit of the team.

Sorry about that. I just hate people who says Wigan should wither and die just because they can't fill their stadium.

Choc

Banned
Bale will go if Harry goes and Harry will go

and wow what a goal by Wigan

im telling you, if they did this shit in the main season, they would be up there.

Jezbollah

Holy fuck Wigan are murdering us. Amazing goal by DiSanto.

I think we were due a capitulation day or two after the season we have had. Not long ago those were happening on a regular basis.

Not complaining at all, but if we were to start playing badly after such an amazing nine months then it would be a little disappointing.

Wilbur

Banned
What the hell :O
Yeah, I guess he single-handedly killed his already stalling career right there. No way he's getting any playtime in Chelsea :/

Why not? Lampard has to go sometime and surely the plan is Mata in the middle. Malouda and Kalou are probably going as well

flyover

Holy fuck Wigan are murdering us. Amazing goal by DiSanto.

I think we were due a capitulation day or two after the season we have had. Not long ago those were happening on a regular basis.

Honestly, I think today is an aberration for you guys. Newcastle have had a great season, and are a much better team than they're showing today. Just about everyone has crap weeks once in a while.

Kyoufu

Honestly, I think today is an aberration for you guys. Newcastle have had a great season, and are a much better team than they're showing today. Just about everyone has crap weeks once in a while.

Yeah, I ain't even mad. Would be happy if we performed well against Chelsea and City though.

faridmon

I wonder if Jalevich will get his hattrick. I wouldn't mind play Newcastle now, they just showed weak they are when it comes to actually preparing for lower profiled teams. I don't even think that they know Everton exist.

I don't understand why Chelsea are signing players when they don't even have a manager. Is Abramovich finally going to do the inevitable and manage them himself?

I don't understand why Chelsea are signing players when they don't even have a manager. Is Abramovich finally going to do the inevitable and manage them himself?

That's what the sport director is for, no? Getting the play style, the players and the manager to do the job collected. That's why we fired our manager here, didn't agree with the director of football who got the play style and philosophy about the team written down, so out he went.

Slizz

Is Hulk ready for a move this off season? Seems to really love Porto but he's been there for a bit and done a lot there with the club.

Top Bottom