• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Lightning

Banned
Yeah this is sad. Can't believe we got complacent at this stage of the season. What a missed opportunity lol
Wigan are flying high. They would trouble City or anyone else the way they are playing at the moment and watch them park the bus like they did against us if you start to come back.

And SToke look likely to score again.... Damnit...

Zabojnik

It's like watching Boumsong and Bramble at work. lol

boumsong.jpg

The memories, oh how they burn. One of the worst players to ever grace our jersey.

Meier

Too much passing by Stoke there. Szcelny (sp?) kept punching instead of catching. Couple great chances.

GREAT save by the Stoke keeper.

Carbonox

4-0. I'm fucking embarrassed for Newcastle. Absolutely pathetic. I just knew it was a matter of time before we'd get complacent or lazy. The guys obviously don't want Champion's League football.

flyover

4-0. I'm fucking embarrassed for Newcastle. Absolutely pathetic. I just knew it was a matter of time before we'd get complacent or lazy. The guys obviously don't want Champion's League football.

To be fair, Wigan have won four of their last six, and did well against Chelsea, too. They're driven right now. Not a good match for Newcastle, but I still think it's a more blip for them than a symptom of underlying problems.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
So who else was dumb enough to put Newcastle in their bet today? FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Looking at my Facebook fees I'm not the only one.

Fëanor

Watching this Bundesliga game with B Dortmund 2-5 and commentator says United are after this Shinji Kagawa kid. Any truth to that?

Carbonox

To be fair, Wigan have won four of their last six, and did well against Chelsea, too. They're driven right now. Not a good match for Newcastle, but I still think it's a more blip for them than a symptom of underlying problems.

Definitely can't take anything away from Wigan. They've been playing beautiful football lately and fully deserve what they've been giving.

However, Newcastle need to realise that even the little teams require work to break down, especially those battling to fight relegation. They're even more dangerous than top 6 teams at this stage of the season, so extra care is required.

Agreed. 4-0 is just a bad scoreline to have at half-time. It's a disapointment but it was never going to be easy today. I honestly think todays game is harder than Chelsea will be!

Meadows

Banned
Still think Bolton will survive, much better run in than QPR and Blackburn.

They really need a draw here though COME ON YOU MIGHTY WANDERERS

Wilbur

Banned
Still think Bolton will survive, much better run in than QPR and Blackburn.

They really need a draw here though COME ON YOU MIGHTY WANDERERS

Did you ever have a Gyarados as your avatar, or have I been mistaking the one you do have as one? If still looks like one

Top Bottom