• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Meier

Its my favourite kit I own, of the many I own. I have it with Messi on it. I would get another with Kun though. I wish I could find a long sleeve.

It's such a sharp design, I can imagine a Messi fan would treasure it. Fantastic down to the shorts!

vall03

fuck! ended up not sleeping (aside from a couple minutes of nap) and stayed up instead. So much tension just for this game, if only United didn't let that 8 point lead slip.

Yen

We'll take him :)

I'm actually quite impressed with the players we have been linked to so far. Gaston Ramirez, Rasmus Elm, Jackson Martinez, all look like solid additions that would improve us greatly without needing to pay through the nose.

Just need a solid link with a promising young LB now (Mauricio Isla anyone?)

Most importantly, they're not English!
Jack Robinson is more than good enough to be Enrique's backup.

flyover

Fergie just has to know what he's doing.

It's fun to second-guess him, but even his weird lineups often pan out. He's smug, and yet he's usually right. I admire and loathe him. (That said, I still think Valencia at RB would be a good way to neutralize Clichy and open things up for Nani.)

Rad-

Interesting choices by Fergie. Jones is in horrible form, Park and Smalling have played so little this season and no Valencia?

Giggs hasn't been playing well. I don't really remember when Park played last. Valencia has been awesome. Jones has also been playing badly.

Considering how much Fergie talked up Rooney - Welbeck combination, I don't know what is going on.

I didn't have a good feeling about this as a United supporter 2 months back and I still don't. My money is still on City winning the title today.

This from BBC sums it up:

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has gone for a formation with a Champions League away game look about it.

We all know how that has worked out for us this season...

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Surely it's injuries that are keeping Evans and Rafael out? Is Cleverley injured as well?

Clegg

My biggest problem with our line-up is that Scholes, Giggs and Park will all be knackered after 70 minutes. And we have no like for like substitutes to replace them.

Nervous.

What the hell at Kagawa.

It seems like he has a player agent in Japan beside a German one who made the first BVB contract. So his agent in Japan is looking for a club in England while his German agent has no idea what's going on at all. And no one at Dortmund even knows if he wants to move this summer or if he wants to move for free in a year.

Really, Shinji fucking sucks.

Kagawa-sama, why you so baka desu? :(

I'm pretty calm about the whole thing.

besiktas1

PLEASE HELP :'( SKY GO 360 app.

Every channel other than sky sports one is not working. Is it a problem on my end or does anyone else have this problem?

Tunic

I just don't like the tactic playing for a point. Watching City control possession will just make me nervous the whole match.

dc89

@Fourth_Official
'Pogba joins Juventus on a free transfer.'

Also tonight there are 23 television broadcasters at The Etihad. The previous record was 11. MASSIVE game.

Top Bottom