• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Slizz

It's not that haha, I'm always worried about trying new things. I've never had sushi or lobster for instance, just a bit scared. I don't know why.

I used to be just like that, didn't try new things, hated mushrooms and onions and what not. Now I love almost everything, new flavors are awesome. Same with trying different cultural foods, so good.

Kyoufu

I found a quote in that Barca book where Eto'o pretty much stated that he is in it for the pay check. The discussion about how Pep sent the old guard out was fascinating and I wish AvB would have had that chance with Chelsea. Although Chrlsea don't have La Masia.

EDIT: I'm highlighting a lot of quotes and will post them here when I finish the book.

Please do! I'm very interested.

Plasma

Banned
Draw isn't the worse result for us but it looked as though we didn't even want to win it.

Got a tough game next as well Stoke away where we need three points now.

Pretty poor game, Chelsea really had many chances to score on the counter in the 2nd half but their final pass was missing. Pretty fitting the MOM was off 20 mins before the game ended.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
What an awful game of football.

Good for Newcastle though.

Exactly how i felt. My housemates and I want newcastle to male Europe so we can go watch some CL at St James's.

Ah well, fuckit, c'mon Huddersfield! Last thing we need is a draw against fucking scunthorpe. One win to secure playoffs!

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Both teams were horrendous, the forward players for both teams were dire. Chamberlain and Torres did nothing. If Spurs win our two games in hand, we are level on points with Arsenal.

FuturusX said:
Why you hating on Fulham and West Ham?

Who wouldn't want to hate on West Ham?

FuturusX

The fight for fourth and third continues....though it's much less a fight and more a series of flailing arms and legs in the general direction...

FuturusX

Both teams were horrendous, the forward players for both teams were dire. Chamberlain and Torres did nothing. If Spurs win our two games in hand, we are level on points with Arsenal.

Who wouldn't want to hate on West Ham?

Big Sam sets his teams up to play wonderful football!

Coloccini and Gutierrez both making their 100th Premier League appearances for Newcastle today. I've got so much love for the both of them.

Carbonox

Yo Arsenal, have you forgotten that you have 2 games over us? We win our next two games and we'll be level. CHECK IT BITCH.

Time to spank Stoke.

Top Bottom