• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

It's disgusting.

He has shown himself as a real man, deleted his last tweet and replaced it with

1VEEz.jpg

he's going to play for 17k instead.

What a hero.

But we all know he's going for the pies and the Wigan Pier nightlife.

elsk

Banned
Man, getting 17K a week would be epic for any normal guy :p

It's a different question. Montpelier are unlikely to replicate their success. City very much are.

I don't know about that, I think Montpellier could win another title more easily than City. City needed the competition to have an off season to win the title (+ oil money). Montpellier won it because they were/are that good.

And that's not the point, I'm just saying that teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, etc are more likely to sign players than sides like City, Valencia, Schalke, etc. City only "push" is money, Bayern has name, history, success they're one of the top institutions of football, worldwide.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't know about that, I think Montpellier could win another title more easily than City. City needed the competition to have an off season to win the title (+ oil money). Montpellier won it because they were/are that good.

And that's not the point, and just saying that teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, etc are more likely to sign players than sides like City, Valencia, Schalke, etc.

Valencia and Schalke, yes. City with a title on their side, infinite money and the chance to be a dominant domestic side, maybe not. I think the top two draws in the world are Barca and Madrid but after that, there's a few clubs on par with each other. Milan, Bayern, United... Chelsea and City are increasingly powerful.

elsk

Banned
^I edited my post a little bit. But I don't see how City is more attractive to any player (money aside) than Bayern, Real Madrid, Barcelona, etc.

Milan and Manchester United are going down in that aspect, IMO, and Bayern going higher since 09/10. Before that I'm pretty sure Bayern was one of the worst "top teams" to be at, Ribéry for example wanted to leave before we went to the top again with van Gaal. Now it's pretty hard to find any of our players wanting to leave (unless they aren't getting minutes).

Wilbur

Banned
^I edited my post a little bit. But I don't see how City is more attractive to any player (money aside) than Bayern, Real Madrid, Barcelona, etc.

Milan and Manchester United are going down in that aspect, IMO, and Bayern going higher since 09/10. Before that I'm pretty sure Bayern was one of the worst "top teams" to be at, Ribéry for example wanted to leave before we went to the top again with van Gaal. Now it's pretty hard to find any of our players wanting to leave (unless they're not getting minutes).

Because I don't think name matters much to a lot of players any more. To the Germans in the Bayern squad yes, because Low is bound to watch them and they're the biggest team in Germany.

But Madrid and Barca offer not only huge wages, but extremely extremely high levels of success in a team better than everyone else out there. I don't think Bayern can compete with that at the moment, especially after Dortmund's recent resurgence.

They also have Mourinho, Ronaldo and Messi, big media stars. Bayern have Robben as their probably most known famous player; he's not their best but he's their Ronaldo or Messi, as Zlatan and Rooney are. None of them are Messi or Ronaldo in public image or skill.

If We're going by the Daily Mirror he's on £100k a week. £4.8million a year.

According to RTBF (Belgian BBC) and other papers, he's on €550k a month so that's €137k a week. Converted in pounds, that's about £110k, which is an astronomical amount for a Belgian player, everyone raving about the numbers here. Usually wages are given pre taxes here but maybe it's different in the UK.

Not to say those are the official numbers on his contract but that's as official as it gets from his agent.

Milan and Manchester United are going down in that aspect, IMO, and Bayern going higher since 09/10. Before that I'm pretty sure Bayern was one of the worst "top teams" to be at, Ribéry for example wanted to leave before we went to the top again with van Gaal. Now it's pretty hard to find any of our players wanting to leave (unless they aren't getting minutes).
Not saying this just cos I support Man United (or maybe I am?) but you could argue just as much for Bayern being in decline as you could United.

Bayern have been dominated by Dortmund in Germany for the last 2 years, we won the title here last here and finished 2nd this year only to GD...

Anyway, I think RM has comfortably the largest draw, then Barcelona because their current team is so good. Then a few others clubs (where Bayern, Man United, Milan sit) but this is an area where I think the likes of City can have an impact. Players will go there just for the extra money and now a good chance to win things.

Players will always go to RM over other clubs regardless, obv. not in every case, but in many cases...and for now, Barca too.

elsk

Banned
Because I don't think name matters much to a lot of players any more. To the Germans in the Bayern squad yes, because Low is bound to watch them and they're the biggest team in Germany.

But Madrid and Barca offer not only huge wages, but extremely extremely high levels of success in a team better than everyone else out there. I don't think Bayern can compete with that at the moment, especially after Dortmund's recent resurgence.

They also have Mourinho, Ronaldo and Messi, big media stars. Bayern have Robben as their probably most known famous player; he's not their best but he's their Ronaldo or Messi, as Zlatan and Rooney are. None of them are Messi or Ronaldo in public image or skill.

Bayern is on the same "success" offering level of Real Madrid and Barcelona. We've been in two CL finals in three seasons, that's quite a lot. Specially considering the lack of depth in our squad. I don't see how being second to Dortmund is affecting that, outside Germany, is like saying Real Madrid aren't worth it anymore since they've been losing to Barcelona for so many years.

Maybe from an english player/fan point of view. But for example Giroud wanted to join Bayern rather than other English side.

Not saying this just cos I support Man United (or maybe I am?) but you could argue just as much for Bayern being in decline as you could United.

Bayern have been dominated by Dortmund in Germany for the last 2 years, we won the title here last here and finished 2nd this year only to GD...

Anyway, I think RM has comfortably the largest draw, then Barcelona because their current team is so good. Then a few others clubs (where Bayern, Man United, Milan sit) but this is an area where I think the likes of City can have an impact. Players will go there just for the extra money and now a good chance to win things.

Players will always go to RM over other clubs regardless, obv. not in every case, but in many cases...and for now, Barca too.

Bayern is doing great as usually in the league, the difference is having a good side like Dortmund. This season we had more points than the last time we won the league (or something like that), we're not getting worse in the league is just Dortmund doing better. Also, you can't ask more, our squad is 11 starters +1 sub (Mueller).

I do think Bayern offers more than for example Milan. Man United would be in the same level of Bayern if they weren't on debt.
We're in a great moment both in football and finances.

I do think we're on the same level of Real Madrid and Barcelona, obviously on a third place.

Wilbur

Banned
Bayern is on the same "success" offering level of Real Madrid and Barcelona. We've been in two CL finals in three seasons, that's quite a lot. Specially considering the lack of depth in our squad. I don't see how being second to Dortmund is affecting that, outside Germany, is like saying Real Madrid aren't worth it anymore since they've been losing to Barcelona for so many years.

Maybe from an english player/fan point of view. But for example Giroud wanted to join Bayern rather than other English side.

We've been in two in four including winning one, so how are United going down? I agree with Viva that Dortmund will be as much a draw as Bayern, especalially to young talent especially because there's a better chance of a starting spot.

The difference with Madrid is not just to do with the fact that they've been successful for years because Bayern have too, but it's a number of things; Spain is a typically more hot country, it has a different public image that Germany does. They're known for technical football. The league is seen as stronger. It's not just because of Bayern they'd rather to Barca or Madrid, it's a lot of factors.

elsk

Banned
We've been in two in four including winning one, so how are United going down? I agree with Viva that Dortmund will be as much a draw as Bayern, especalially to young talent especially because there's a better chance of a starting spot.

The difference with Madrid is not just to do with the fact that they've been successful for years because Bayern have too, but it's a number of things; Spain is a typically more hot country, it has a different public image that Germany does. They're known for technical football. The league is seen as stronger. It's not just because of Bayern they'd rather to Barca or Madrid, it's a lot of factors.

Yeah, I'm not saying Man United is down because of his football success but because of the debt. You can't compete with Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, Chelsea, etc money wise.

Yes, Dortmund is more attractive to young unproved talents. They can get a starting spot more easily, in Bayern you can't unless you're a known player or someone from the youth system.

They're known for technical football? I'm guessing you don't watch too much Bundesliga.
Serie A, Bundesliga and La Liga are very close in their type of football, being PL the only very different one in that aspect.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah, I'm not saying Man United is down because of his football success but because of the debt. You can't compete with Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, Chelsea, etc money wise.

Yes, Dortmund is more attractive to young unproved talents. They can get a starting spot more easily, in Bayern you can't unless you're a known player or someone from the youth system.

They're known for technical football? I'm guessing you don't watch too much Bundesliga.
Serie A, Bundesliga and La Liga are very close in their type of football, being PL the only very different one in that aspect.

I watch a lot of Bundesliga, but I would be very sure that fans know a lot more about football than the generalisation of mainstream media and perhaps a lot of players.

Spain is seen as the pretty one. Serie A the slow, defensive one. Premier League the fast paced one with crunching tackles, and Germany the efficient one with Bayern Munich.

If this is the public image and what a lot of players will be basing things on, then it's understandable why a lot of them would pick the other leagues over Germany, because its what the media says so. I know Germany's a fantastic league myself.

I'm not saying we can compete with Bayern money wise but you yourself are basing Bayern's attractiveness on their importance and prestige; we can do the same. However, neither of us are on the current level of Madrid and Barca. City can offer more money than the both as well as the chance to work in the PL which is - again in the mainstream media and throughout history perceived as being a better league than the German league, and with a very strong squad competing against teams like Man Utd and Liverpool. Arsenal and Chelsea have also been strong in recent years.

When it's only Bayern who are big to the casual fan, there isn't the same level of interest. There isn't the same level of competition for players who think only Bayern win everything, but without the Spanish glamour of Madrid and Barca. It's all the media image of the clubs.

At the end of the day, the player picks where he wants to go.

And as such it is all relative to that one player. Take Kagawa, who just wants a move to the PL, desperately.

For some players, history and prestige will be important, for most, it's the chance of current success and for 99% of cases, money will trump all. Then you get more individual things like working under a particular manager or in a specific country or even city.

We'll see what happens with Javi Martinez. We're not even sure he wants to leave yet, we're not even sure if clubs are interested in him to the extent where he may have several options! Beyond that we don't even know if Bilbao will sell and at what price...it'll more than 20-25 £/E I think.

elsk

Banned
I watch a lot of Bundesliga, but I would be very sure that fans know a lot more about football than the generalisation of mainstream media and perhaps a lot of players.

Spain is seen as the pretty one. Serie A the slow, defensive one. Premier League the fast paced one with crunching tackles, and Germany the efficient one with Bayern Munich.

If this is the public image and what a lot of players will be basing things on, then it's understandable why a lot of them would pick the other leagues over Germany, because its what the media says so. I know Germany's a fantastic league myself.

I'm not saying we can compete with Bayern money wise but you yourself are basing Bayern's attractiveness on their importance and prestige; we can do the same. However, neither of us are on the current level of Madrid and Barca. City can offer more money than the both as well as the chance to work in the PL which is - again in the mainstream media and throughout history perceived as being a better league than the German league, and with a very strong squad competing against teams like Man Utd and Liverpool. Arsenal and Chelsea have also been strong in recent years.

When it's only Bayern who are big to the casual fan, there isn't the same level of interest. There isn't the same level of competition for players who think only Bayern win everything, but without the Spanish glamour of Madrid and Barca. It's all the media image of the clubs.

Football-wise (success) I think Bayern and Manchester United are on the same level, and behind Real Madrid and Barcelona. But you have to count both football+finances right now, and Bayern is doing great in both... Manchester United is not (in the finances part).

Winning against Real Madrid, for example, in the CL this season was a huge boost for Bayern in the global media. Players notice that, everybody notices that.

You can't compare what Bayern offers with what City offers. They looked like a low-mid table team against Bayern in the CL. City offers money and that's it. Bayern offers everything a player could want. You don't need to move to Barcelona or Real Madrid if you're playing for Bayern (at current time).

And I think European success is more important, for players, than local success.

Rikkun

At the end of the day, the player picks where he wants to go.

And as such it is all relative to that one player. Take Kagawa, who just wants a move to the PL, desperately.

For some players, history and prestige will be important, for most, it's the chance of current success and for 99% of cases, money will trump all. Then you get more individual things like working under a particular manager or in a specific country or even city.

We'll see what happens with Javi Martinez. We're not even sure he wants to leave yet, we're not even sure if clubs are interested in him to the extent where he may have several options! Beyond that we don't even know if Bilbao will sell and at what price...it'll more than 20-25 £/E I think.

Being already Richie Rich, I'd try hard to get into my favourite team.
If not, in the team I think I could have more fun with other players (I'd totally avoid a team where Ibrahimovic or Balotelli are playing).
If not, I'd choose a nice city.
If not, I'd choose a team with some history, so that I hopefully could be part of it.
If not, money.

I'm sure Hazard followed his heart and not the checks.

K1LLER7

have Chelsea announced anything about Hazard yet?

edit:
Chelsea statement to Associated Press: "As with all transfers, when we have something to announce we will announce it in the usual way."

probably announce it after the england game

choodi

Banned
So after reading all the transfer saga muppetry about Kagawa, i guess he is a bit of a special player.

As I'm going to watch Australia play Japan in a world cup qualifier soon, how concerned should I be considering our defense is slow, old, tactically clueless, and completely ignorant of how bad they are?

At we going to be taught just a lesson, our a really, really big and demoralizing lesson?

Just started playing Just Cause 2. The voice acting is awful. :lol

I hear the main character is very skilled.

Playing through Max Payne 3 again through on hard. It's really starting to shine second time around. I've got Dragon's Dogma on the back burner, and Future Soldier would be incredible if it wasn't so shit.

The real dilemma of the day is... Will Martinez's announcement rival Hazards?

GorillaJu

Don't understand why there isn't more rigorous tests to stop things like this happening...

In other news, watched Aliens for the first time in about 8 years, couldn't really remember it. Good fun but not a patch on the first.

"It’s the second major health scare for the former Penrith Panthers and Canberra Raiders centre.

Purtell discovered in 2007 he was suffering from deep vein thrombosis after a blood clot was found in his lungs."

He already knew he was at risk. And he's survived. Heart attacks of a traditional nature are probably easier to combat than the type Muamba suffered from.

Wilbur

Banned
"It’s the second major health scare for the former Penrith Panthers and Canberra Raiders centre.

Purtell discovered in 2007 he was suffering from deep vein thrombosis after a blood clot was found in his lungs."

He already knew he was at risk. And he's survived. Heart attacks of a traditional nature are probably easier to combat than the type Muamba suffered from.

Then I didn't read article properly, apologies.

I don't think I could risk playing at such a high level with a known defect or illness.

GorillaJu

Then I didn't read article properly, apologies.

I don't think I could risk playing at such a high level with a known defect or illness.

I get completely harmless heart palpitations and I'm nervous about walking up a set of stairs sometimes. As far as I'm concerned this guy has balls of steel.

Just saw the full interview with Suarez in Russia. All I can say is... What a ***** (don't want to get b**ned)

I hear the main character is very skilled.

Playing through Max Payne 3 again through on hard. It's really starting to shine second time around. I've got Dragon's Dogma on the back burner, and Future Soldier would be incredible if it wasn't so shit.

The real dilemma of the day is... Will Martinez's announcement rival Hazards?

I want to buy Max Payne 3, and Dragon's Dogma, but I'm trying to save some money. Borrowed this game from my younger brother (13). I'm fairly sure this is his favorite game on the Xbox.

GorillaJu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnjkeIhCUDQ&feature=youtu.be

Transcript:

With many thanks to RAWKite Alvaro Perez from Canada for the full translation:

Interview begins:

INTERVIEWER:  Well Luis, thank you for joining us at RT. Could you tell me about your family?

LUIS: The pleasure is mine to speak with you. My family is composed of 6 brothers, my father and my mother. It also includes 9 nephews, grandparents, uncles, cousins...everything.

INTERVIEWER:  So a big family.

LUIS: Yes, very numerous.

INTERVIEWER: How was your childhood?

Good. At first I was raised in Salto. Salto is north of Uruguay. When I was 7 years old, I moved to Montevideo, the capital, with my entire family. That was basically where my life started. It's where I started to learn about everything, to go to school, to learn how to play football better. They taught you good football much more in Montevideo than in Salto. So this is where my path really started.

INTERVIEWER: Did your family belong to a higher class? A lower class?

LUIS: Lower class. It was normal. People of this class tend to face problems. I never had the possibility to choose my own running shoes, mostly because of how big my family was. My parents did everything they could but they couldn't buy us the things that we wanted, only what they could provide. We always valued the effort they gave for us.

INTERVIEWER: Your first childhood football memory?

LUIS: When I was 4 years old, playing indoor football in Salto are beautiful memories that I remember. After that, I learned a lot of positive things playing in certain clubs and even in the streets. In Uruguay, players tend to play in the streets. I really value these memories.

INTERVIEWER: During your youth level playing days (***It's implied when he played in Nacional's youth team***), what were the moments that shaped you into the player you are today?

LUIS: There are 2 main things. First the mentality they instilled in me. I actually knew that I was very bad (technically) with the ball. However, I had the character to get past this. I never gave up on any ball or play. Technically, I wasn't very good but as time passed, I figured what I needed to get better and focussed on that every day. Second was my girlfriend at the time (wife now) who gave me a lot of confidence and helped me believe in myself. Also, when I first started with Nacional's youth team they were about to let me go had it not been for Wilson Pirez and Jose Luis Esposito...2 people who worked with Nacional... who supported me and told the board to support me.  Thanks to them, the wife and family who supported me, I am here.

INTERVIEWER: Today, in Uruguay you're a hero, especially for one moment in particular that I will bring up later. How do you react to being seen by kids as a hero, as a role model?

LUIS: Well, I remember being a kid and being fanatical about football and the players. I remember well the feeling of being close to them, screaming at the famous players to get an autograph. I always remember how happy it made me and my friends to get a simple autograph so I always try to put myself in the shoes of any child who approaches me. It really is an incredible feeling.

INTERVIEWER: What advice would you give to children who are starting out?

LUIS: Even if you think you're not good enough , to always believe in oneself. With character, with the right mentality, to value how much you suffered during the growing pains and implement it on the pitch where it's most valued.

INTERVIEWER: What are the things that a coach/manager should transmit to their players?

LUIS: Key things to transmit are: confidence and the ability to be intelligent on the field. These are things that are told to me. To be intelligent and not be rash on the pitch.

INTERVIEWER: Is your reality as a football player what you imagined it would be as a child?

LUIS: When I was 8,9, 10 years old I always dreamed of playing for Nacional as the #9 and becoming Uruguayan champion...which I accomplished. To also play for the national team and become a favourite for fans across the country. It's incredible to have accomplished this but I always feel hungry to see what else I could accomplish.

INTERVIEWER: In the World Cup, in South Africa, you saved that goal that should have went in. The Ghanaian manager said that you were a cheater, but, football is like this. These are things you have to take advantage of.

LUIS: *Laughs*  Football has its moments of passion and craftiness/sharpness. I've said this many times and I'll keep saying it: It's much worse to see a player about to score and see a defender tackle him from behind, injure him and actually harm your rivals. In that occasion, I did something lawful. I tried to stop a goal. Whether it was with my hand or whatever. The ref did the right thing, which was to call for penalty, give me a red card and have Uruguay have one less player. I wasn't the one who shot the penalty. It was a player from Ghana and the responsibility was on his shoulders.

INTERVIEWER: That's how football is. How do you live with the fame?

LUIS: No, obviously as a kid I always dreamed of having the possibility to one day buy the shoes that I wanted. At the same time there are vices that you have to get used to. I sometimes wonder about the way things were, when I could just walk the streets as a regular person. I wonder about going to a park and playing with my daughter. I do really love meeting people and giving an autograph but sometimes you want the necessary privacy to enjoy your time with your family and friends.  Once I remember my friends talking about how they went to the beach and played football. I remember thinking about how I couldn't really do this because it's not the same. It's one of those things you have to adapt to and get used to.

INTERVIEWER: Ok. Now I have a question I'm obligated to ask you. It's about Evra. We'll take a short break and you can answer it afterwards.

INTERVIEWER: We're back...(etc). I wanted to ask you: What was the incident that you had with Patrice Evra? Was the issue talked about too much? Was it over measured? What is your vision of what happened?

LUIS: These are things that happen on the pitch. During my career and the career of every footballer there are a million incidents that happen that aren't ever reported on. Well, this time an issue occurred that received a lot of attention. I remember after the game, they came to tell me that I was going to be charged on the word of the Manchester player. Well, I was really calm about the situation. My conscience was more than clear. After that, the case started to get bigger and bigger. I was trying not to think about it. I was trying not to read anything on the internet and just enjoy time with my family and concentrate on the football. After that, the suspension came and one has to ask: How strange? Without any proof, they suspended me. I accepted it and kept quiet because I knew that this would drag on and on for me and for the club. My conscience, my family's conscience and the club's conscience stayed more than clear on this issue. Especially because I had not said anything resembling what I was being accused of. This is why I stayed very satisfied and happy about everything.

INTERVIEWER: Have you ever suffered any racism in football?

LUIS: No, never. In Uruguay, throughout my youth, everyone knows that there are a lot of people of the other race, who are black. I never had any problems. I had many friends, colleagues on the National Team, in Liverpool. I remember telling you that I had played in Holland where the majority  there were from Suriname of a black race. I never had any problems with any player. In fact, Holland is one of the countries that has the most black players and they never had a problem or complained about anything (***there is a possible implication to him referring to his colleagues as "Negrito" "Negro" here. You need to be Spanish to understand why. It's in the way he accentuates certain words.***).  Well, these are the things about football. It seems to me that they had to get rid of a Liverpool player by any means necessary and, well, they definitely were gratified by all of this.

INTERVIEWER: What do you think about the football media around the world?

LUIS: Everyone has the right to work in whatever way they want. To ask me any question. To do their jobs. However, at times it seems that they are more interested in selling papers than actually telling the truth. These are things that happen. The English press has no interest to me because it's not a press that I care about. I'm only interested in what the press in my country says about me and what the people in Liverpool think of me because I have always felt their support.

INTERVIEWER: How do you imagine the end of your career? How do you want to be remembered?

LUIS: I want to be remembered for scoring goals, for helping my team, for helping them obtain titles and important things in every team I have ever played for. Obviously in Uruguay, they'll always remember me for the famous hand ball vs. Ghana *laughs*. But I'd them to remember me for my goals and not just for my hand ball.

INTERVIEWER: How do you get along with the fans when you play? How do you deal with all of this?

LUIS: Well, like I've said before, because of the suspension it was as if the accusations of racism were "confirmed". Everyone would tell me : "Oh, they're going to boo you, and insult you in every stadium". To be honest, it hasn't affected me in the least. I was already used to being booed in every stadium I ever played in before the "racism" case or after. This is why I tried to pay as little attention as possible and to just do what I love.

INTERVIEWER: Do you have any humorous stories to share? I know there are a lot of humorous stories between players when you're in a hotel or moving to another team? The funniest ones you could share? I'm sure there are a few that you can't share.

LUIS: *laughs* One that I really remember is one with El Loco (Sebastian) Abreu during the South Africa World Cup. During the first or second day after arriving, we were about to shower. He kept coming to us (wearing a towel) and asked: "Why isn't the hot water working?" We kept telling him: "It's fine for us". It turned out that he had it backwards. He thought "H" (for Hot) meant "Helada" (freezing in Spanish), and "C" (for Cold) meant "Caliente" (which is Hot in spanish). We all really laughed a lot.

INTERVIEWER: What are your hobbies? What do you enjoy?

LUIS: What I enjoy the most is being with my daughter. As a hobby, I love playing Playstation. *laughs*.

INTERVIEWER: I can imagine you still have dreams. What else is left for you?

LUIS: I've stated that I already have accomplished so many dreams and would like to still accomplish a few more. For example, to have the Uruguayan national stay on this track like it's been doing. We have other objectives to accomplish. To try to demonstrate what type of a player I am.

INTERVIEWER: What is your opinion of Russian football?

LUIS: Oh yea, Russian football on a club and national team level has been growing a lot recently. Russia has a lot of pull and a lot of high quality players are coming. Also their national team players are playing all over the world. It's a national team that had an amazing Euro (last time). They were in the semi final and are candidates at this year's tournament. It's going to be a great game.

INTERVIEWER: What do you feel about the current Uruguayan president?

LUIS: Uruguay's changed a lot recently. A lot of people are coming back and moving to the country because they see that Uruguay's growing and improving. They see that this president hasn't betrayed their trust.

INTERVIEWER: Last question. How did you fall in love with your wife? When did you realize she was the one for you?

LUIS: I was 15, and she was 13. We were going out. I remember her moving to Europe and we tried to continue the relationship. When I moved to Europe it became easier to be with her. She's always there for me and supporting me. In particular, during the "Manchester case", she suffered a lot. I'll always be grateful to her because she's the one who suffered this the most.

INTERVIEWER: Thank you Luis.  ***Signs off***

elsk

Banned
You see something wrong with the things he said?

***there is a possible implication to him referring to his colleagues as "Negrito" "Negro" here. You need to be Spanish to understand why. It's in the way he accentuates certain words.***

Nope, he doesn't say anything like that. He just says that in Holland a high percentage of players are negros and there is no problem there. They just wanted to take a Liverpool player out and they did.

Suarez is such a dick. Interview just shows it. Horrible person, hope he leaves England soon, don't need people like him around.

Calm down I'm joking

You see something wrong with the things he said?

Well his RAWK kind of conspiracy theories certainly are pretty dumb, at this point it's just more hilarious with the whole liverpool stereotype, than something that pisses you off though at this point though.

"It seems to me that they had to get rid of a Liverpool player by any means necessary and, well, they definitely were gratified by all of this. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom