• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeegsD

After the clubs have reached an agreement, Shinji Kagawa agreed personal terms with Manchester United as well, according to "Bild".

bwF9N.gif

There's no such thing as irrationally mad when it comes to FIFA.

Does anybody else think the game decides whether your going to win or lose and then adjusts 50/50's, loose balls etc accordingly to land to the other team 9 out 10 times? I swear, I get to 10 points in league 4 in head to head seasons so easily and then I always end up loosing my last lot of games. They're always bullshit too, like some guy who's crap but everything falls his way and his keeper doesn't miss a trick.
Yes

Just finished watching the Panorama documentary. I felt tearful watching those Asian students attacked even by their own fans. And as they tried to run away, random members of the crowd - uninvolved in the initial attack - would smack and kick them.

If this happens in the Euros, I hope the entire match is called off. If it happens more than once, the entire tournament should be called off and the host nation(s) banned from all International fixtures. That's the only action that would seem to make an impact, not on the hooligans themselves, but the rest of society forcing them to clean up and put a lid on it

Just finished watching the Panorama documentary. I felt tearful watching those Asian students attacked even by their own fans. And as they tried to run away, random members of the crowd - uninvolved in the initial attack - would smack and kick them.

If this happens in the Euros, I hope the entire match is called off. If it happens more than once, the entire tournament should be called off and the host nation(s) banned from all International fixtures

Doubt it will happen at the Euros, at least not on the stadiums, will be too much control for that. But yes, it's disgusting just like decision to hold it there in the first place. Russia 2018 sure won't be pretty either.

If this happens in the Euros, I hope the entire match is called off. If it happens more than once, the entire tournament should be called off and the host nation(s) banned from all International fixtures. That's the only action that would seem to make an impact, not on the hooligans themselves, but the rest of society forcing them to clean up and put a lid on it
I watched that last night. Couldn't believe it.

Wilbur

Banned
537600_10151756873690696_11955325695_24340380_1193499636_n.jpg

He looks so old :(

Viva your friend LOL I'd shit all over the betting paper in anger.

I hate when there's no football on. The last few days at work have gone well slow

Also levels of naughty:

407484_10150792195143272_690303271_12340352_1718712724_n.jpg

So, David Gill says a naming right deal for Old Trafford is not currently on the cards BUT "never say never".

No doubt the fans will be beyond pissed if it happened. This would never happen....but let's just assume it did...we rename Old Trafford to something tacky but we clear out debt.

Take it or leave it?

Wilbur

Banned
So, David Gill says a naming right deal for Old Trafford is not currently on the cards BUT "never say never".

No doubt the fans will be beyond pissed if it happened. This would never happen....but let's just assume it did...we rename Old Trafford to something tacky but we clear out debt.

Take it or leave it?

Depends what it was called. If they renamed it the Sports Direct Arena I couldn't handle it.

That's fairly naughty wilbury.

Not as naughty as the £15 coat brah

Carbonox

Take it or leave it?

Venky's Sports Direct Etihad of Light.

REP IT WITH PRIDE.

Bo-Locks

Take it or leave it?

Mister Potato Arena

K1LLER7

Take it or leave it?
Hell no, they should leave that shit alone.

elseanio

1) Aren't most snakes technically constrictors?
2) Is that a milksnake or a kingsnake? Am I in the ballpark?

Not sure, but I would think venomous snakes just bite their pray, and have no need to strangle/suffocate. I have never fed my snake live food, so he just goes straight to eating. He does wrap around the arm fairly right, but probably more for warmth than attempting to kill me...

Yes, Lestat is a milksnake, which is a type of King Snake.

Take it or leave it?

Screwfix Direct Megadome

pappe

Take it or leave it?
Take it. I don't care what it is "named" but for me and most fans it will always be Old Trafford - Theatre Of Dreams and we will always refer to it as that.

Take it or leave it?

I am all for naming rights if the money helps the Club. Time for fans to be practical.

AND KAGAWA! YES

Hixx

[I.MG]http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/537600_10151756873690696_11955325695_24340380_1193499636_n.jpg[/IMG]

He looks so old :(

Viva your friend LOL I'd shit all over the betting paper in anger.

I hate when there's no football on. The last few days at work have gone well slow

Also levels of naughty:

[IM.G]http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/407484_10150792195143272_690303271_12340352_1718712724_n.jpg[/IMG]

do you shave your gut or are you really just 11

I know everyone's all cool with suffixes like 'Arena', 'Dome', 'Park', 'Studium' etc.

But what about a 'Snake Pit'? Nothing more awesome than having a snake pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom