• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which club do you support the most? FC København or Chelsea? I'm just wondering since I follow both my local club and an English team.

København and then comes Palermo/Chelsea. It's just something different when you can go to all the matches. Love football though and having a team to follow in another league is fantastic, never even ever seen Palermo play in person

Ronaldinho is gone.
Even in his team he is hated at the moment.
The supporters cant wait to see him gone

I never wanted him in Flamengo in the first place.

Receiving R$ 1 million per month on a club notorious for delaying payments, it was going to be a disaster.

Edit: lol Marcelo u idiot

Roybr

I never wanted him in Flamengo in the first place.

Receiving R$ 1 million per month on a club notorious for delaying payments, it was going to be a disaster.

I can feel you bro :(
Except i did wanted him there for this very reason. Maybe its because im a Vasco supporter

But above all, I love Ronaldinho, its sad to see him in this state.

Fry

Couldn't expect anything else from a cunt like Marcelo.

Va0Mc.jpg

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
USMNT getting that spanish lick by brazils olympic squad....niiiiiiccccceeeeeee..

rodvik

Villa is probably the toughest gig in the PL. A thankless task.

Though it's probably a good move as Lambert continues to be MON 2.0.

I dunno about that. It might be one of the easier ones. Lerner has always coughed up when really needed. No doubt he will pony up this summer even if its a "measly" $10M or so.

Our expectations are now to avoid relegation and as Barry Glendenning rightfully pointed out (paraphrasing) "All Villa fans really want now is their team to have a go, bang in a few goals and they will be happy enough."

Seems about right to me. Villa fans maybe fickle (we are) but right now the enormous post McLeish goodwill means any new manager is going to get more than a fair shake.

Also Lambert probably enjoyed having his name sung by Villas away support (who are very very good and travel in numbers) during our last game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom