• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT11 | Roll on the Euros and transfer muppetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZZMitch

likewise *brofist*

carusofuckyou2rr.gif

Clegg

If you were gonna post the CR9 gif then don't bother.

He became the best in the world at the biggest club in the world.

He then went to Madrid coz he had nothing left to achieve.

I'm sure he's enjoying his holiday in Spain though.

It was all downhill for him when he left United.

659m fans says it's the biggest club in the world.

RM are only big because they won a few CL's when there were like 4 teams in the competition.

Wilbur

Banned
And it and Barca have done the equivalent of locking themselves inside the kebab van and eating everything at the expense of the rest of their league.

We leave the salad for the rest

659m fans says it's the biggest club in the world.

RM are only big because they won a few CL's when there were like 4 teams in the competition.

Also they play in a one team league. Barca are nothing now Pep is gone.

Clegg

I don't think those European cups can even be counted these days. No real competition back then.

Madrid haven't won the CL in donkeys years either.

Their inexorable decline was saddening but inevitable.

Hitcher got banned? That's a shame, he's pretty much the only LFC fan I like here. The rest of them are dicks, esp Arnold with his naughty shorts and B-ROD wet dreams.

Clegg

Getting excited over a manager is so uncouth.

Especially because we know he'll just be sacked like the last 2 sods who did a mediocre job. I don't think the position is even worth the hassle tbh.

Clegg

Another club I don't get is Arsenal.

Stupid twats sell all their best players and wonder why they finish nowhere.

Wenger is too busy wanking over their balance sheet and cutting himself whenever they spend more than £8m on a player.

Can't wait until they sign a 19 year old from the Czechoslovakian league that no-ones ever heard of.

rodvik

What did he get banned for?

I have no insight but the annual E3 lemming drive is in full force so he may have self destructed in one of those threads roughly about "my doomed console company that doesnt give a rats ass about customers is less worse than your doomed console company that doesnt give a rats ass about customers."

Wilbur

Banned
I'm not feeling that Euro 2012 thread. I'm just gonna post about the games here.

I like that many more people post there... but this can't be a graveyard. I don't want thousands of sobbing Frenchmen to chastise us when we beat them 4-1.

I have no insight but the annual E3 lemming drive is in full force so he may have self destructed in one of those threads roughly about "my doomed console company that doesnt give a rats ass about customers is less worse than your doomed console company that doesnt give a rats ass about customers."

Fuck gaming side. Staying out because it's going to be a maelstrom of semen and vitriol

Clegg

Messi being overhyped is true though.

Take away his pace and he's nothing but an undersized midget with one trick that is now redundant because he's lost his speed.

Never mind the fact that he's rubbish without Xavi and Iniesta there to make him look good.

Wilbur

Banned
Thats true though.

Take away his pace and he's nothing but an undersized midget with one trick that is now redundant because he's lost his speed.

Never mind the fact that he's rubbish without Xavi and Iniesta there to make him look good.

Xavi's just a hyped up Poulsen though really, isn't he? Sideways pass, sideways pass... bit boring.

One trick? Messi doesn't even have half a trick. Never seen that guy even attempt a step over, probs because he knows he can't get his stumpy legs around the ball, the druggie.

Clegg

Xavi's just a hyped up Poulsen though really, isn't he? Sideways pass, sideways pass... bit boring.

Thats all Barca ever do. Sideways pass, sideways pass, clutch face in agony after being bumped on the shin. There is nothing remotely interesting or exciting about the way they play. Most people I know are fucked off with Barca being the most one dimensional boring shites in football.

Their tactic of monopolising possession is basically them saying they're to cowardly too take a team head on. So instead they'll wank around with the ball and dive at the slightest bit of contact.

Surprisingly active discussion for 4:30 am on a Thursday. Why are you guys still awake? I would love to be asleep right now but this revision isn't going to revise itself.

rodvik

I thought he was a poor man's Cleverley. Or is that Iniesta?

No you've got it all wrong.

Iniesta is awesome. Cleverley is just like him, but better.

Keep going guys. BarcaGaf will bite eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom